BY BURBERRY

Burberry Body Eau de Toilette 60ml. Introducing Burberry Body Eau de Toilette, a new, lighter version of the iconic Burberry Body fragrance. Light, clean combination of refined ingredients including crisp green apple and seductive tea. Feminine and effortlessly sensual, the scent is a delicate reflection of the spirit and attitude of the Burberry girl. Spray applicator, Eau de toilette. see more...

Megan M.
Volta humorously told us the dangers of trying a fragrance on yourself and assuming that it smells great--avoid, avoid. A fragrance is greatly affected by the natural smell of your own skin, your mood, stress level, body chemisty, diet, age, and any medications you may be taking. That's why I always ask several men what they think of a scent before purchasing; I am often surprised at their difference of opinion, but I trust it as opposed to mine in good part. This is totally sensual on me, as it is on Sprout (verified by my husband and some good male friends and relatives). It has notes of freesia, green absinthe, peach, rose, iris, sandalwood, cashmeran, musk, amber and vanilla. I'm glad I didn't have to find out if it worked for me the hard way.
My mom has this perfume and I sometimes use it love it would one day get myself one. The smell is just to luxuries

Amazon