BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit Summer is a fruity, floral scent which is lightly fragrant and perfect for the warmer months. FRAGRANCE NOTES Pear, lime, tea, peony, almond, amber, musk and wood. FRAGRANCE DETAILS 3.3-oz. For women Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 3.3 OZ. Color: Almond/Pear/Lime. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Wood/Pear. see more...

Pooja P.
Piscataway, NJ
Great summery floral scent that will get anyone's attention at the summer pool party for bbq. It is on the pricy side for perfume but I think it's totally worth the money.
Ashwini H.
Marlboro, NJ
One of my favorite summer perfume.. very pleasant and mild but at the same time strong enough to last the whole day!! Elegant packaging!! I get lot of compliments when using this.. would totally buy it again ..
Dimytria B.
Lake Charles, LA
This smells amazing! Everytime I wear this I feel sexy and confident. You don't need much, I'm almost done with my bottle but I'd definitely repurchase.
amira m.
Algeria Blida
Une seul goute d'un grand parfum peut habiller une femme you van ne confident juste with make it i don't need to say more because the name van prouve it thé best Come from the best