BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit Sheer Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

SUKI L.
I got this for xmas present from a friend and I was so happy because I love the brand so much! I love everything in the set because it's my fave perfume collection from Burberry. it's a great pick for holiday present or occasional present.
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
Burberry scents are some of my favorites. They smell great and last all day. You pay for a quality product and I feel its worth it.
Dzana K.
The price sucks, but the smell is great! It also tends to last long so the price pays off for the quality of the perfume
Brooke B.
Awesome perfume. One of my favorites for winter. Definitely a heavy scent that stays on all day.
Tiffany J.
Aurora, CO
Smells amazing and you definitely get what you pay for.. Pure quality! Absolutely worth a try.
Paula H.