BY BURBERRY

Young and Charismatic The Brit girl embodies the playful British spirit of individuality. She's outrageous but always charming and unpredictably sexy. Fresh, fruity, floral fragrance that is vibrant, seductive and youthful Combines exotic fruits, sweet floral essences and grounding White Musk Conveys a natural joie de vivre and a sparkling passion for adventure Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: This fragrance contains notes of Yuzu, Pineapple Leaves, Litchi, Mandarin, Grapes, Pink Peony, Peach Blossom, Nashi, White Musk and Blond Woods. For Best Effect: Apply a small amount exactly where desired. Recommended spots include pulse points of neck, wrists and decollete. see more...

Mandi H.
Love love love this scent and I cannot rave enough about this amazing perfume. I would repurchase this everyday because it is that good! Yes, I said everyday! I love this scent and love the way it lingers and stays all day on me. Light perfume and with the classy soft scent of a woman that makes my husband always say, "you smell really good baby" and well, he melts.
Amanda R.
Cambridge , NY
A lighter mor flirty fragrance then the traditional Burberry Brit that I love but this is an easy to wear scent that a little more flirty and floral. This has more of a powdery note to it so I prefer the original to the sheer but if you don't like the original as much as myself and you want something lighter then this is a great option.
Sharice H.
North Bend, WA
Smells so fresh and clean. This fragrance is beautiful and not as expensive as I would have thought for the brand. The only thing is that it doesn't wear a crazy long time so I would probably bring it in my own perfume on the go vile.
Jennifer G.
San Francisco, CA
Clean, refreshing, crisp, light floral scent that's timeless without being tiresome. A "younger" and fresher scent than the other Burberry perfumes, this stays on me for several hours but isn't cloying or clinging. A great every day, casual fragrance.
Misheica G.
I got this perfume as a graduation gift and I absolutely love it. The smell is light and feminine and it lasts so long. This is my new summer scent.
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
This is an awesome scent! Of all Burberry I've used this is is my favorite haven't changed in awhile bc the scent has not grew old to my a big deal!!
Christy O.
By far my favorite perfume by Burberry. It has a very clean scent to it and it stays with you for a while without reapplying
Melissa B.
Turtle Creek, PA
I love this scent!! It is oerfect for summer and I'm always getting compliments. Everyone says i smell beautiful lol.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
I love burberry. I especially love this scent. It is light, clean and not heavy. This is a great summer scent.
Kristy E.
Pinson, AL
Smells amazing!! One of my go to perfumes. It is not overpowering. Smells fresh & light.