Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette

A dazzling, fruity fragrance, light and airy.

• Shimmering notes of pink peony, black grape and a touch of musk.

Considering trying this Perfume, can anybody describe the notes or compare it to any other Perfume I might be familiar with ?
How long does this scent last? And is it strong ?
Is this perfume more on the feminine scented side?
Start your review of Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is a fresh scent but with different notes so it's not like a repeated smell we have come across in the perfume industry.in reviews
i love the way this smells, its not super strong and it is very light and fresh, there is some citrus and floral tones in this, which i lovein reviews
Natasha P.
Las Vegas, NV
Nice light floral scent. Not too strong and overpowering. Lasts pretty long because a little goes a long way.
Kat M.
Pleasant Vly, NY
Light, clean, fresh! Everything a boss babe needs to kick A$$ and take names. Find a good sent and wear it like a cape. This product lasts all day, and goes on lightly. It’s not over bearing and has just enough to let people know your there without being offense.
Karisma P.
Ventura, CA
Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette uploaded by Karisma P.
I love this perfume! It’s so chic and feminine. It smells so good. It is high quality and long lasting. It is well worth the price. I definitely recommend it!
Erika C.
Dover, NH
Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette uploaded by Erika C.
[product:burberry-brit-sheer-eau-de-toilette] has a light and fresh fragrance. It’s perfect for any occasion, I use it all the time and one of the best things is that it lasts long.
Pat H.
Torrington, CT
Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette uploaded by Pat H.
This has been my signature fragrance for years ! I get so many compliments! It is light and clean and calming! Please never stop making this fragrance!Burberry💖💖💖
corina O.
Light and sweet scent, will last all day. Love it for summer and spring season it is not overpowering and will make you feel fresh all day!
Mackenzie B.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette uploaded by Mackenzie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Thee absolute best scent next to Versace oh my goodness it’s a mussssst. Not to be mistaken with the other Burberry Brit it MUST BE THE SHEER! So so good. 💕
Jess D.
Rockford, MI
Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jess D.
This is my everyday scent. My kids say it’s “my smell” lol. It starts with a lemongrass/almond/pear smell and the base is mahogany, almond and vanilla. The scent isn’t overpowering by any means. I highly recommend this for anyone who likes to have a scent but nothing too overpowering!
Yona S.
Austin, TX
Love this so much! It's my everyday perfume! It smells so clean and fresh as if you just walked out of the shower! We cannot part!
Shaina C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is an extremely gorgeous floral fresh sand I don’t see this bothering anybody nearby extremely mature feminine sent this is soft and delicate yes so gorgeous and powerful I could see any beautiful bars babe wearing this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...