Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette

A dazzling, fruity fragrance, light and airy.

• Shimmering notes of pink peony, black grape and a touch of musk.

How long does this scent last? And is it strong ?
Is this perfume more on the feminine scented side?
Where do you guys purchase this ? I love it but it's expensive.
Start your review of Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It is a fresh scent but with different notes so it's not like a repeated smell we have come across in the perfume industry.” in reviews
“i love the way this smells, its not super strong and it is very light and fresh, there is some citrus and floral tones in this, which i love” in reviews
Austin, TX
Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette uploaded by Nancy T.
One of my absolute favorite perfumes (alongside Chloe and Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue). First off, the packaging is the classic burberry design yet in a pink version - so cute! The scent itself is very light since it's "sheer", but still lasts quite a long time (I would say about half the day, then I reapply with my rollerball version). It's a sweet floral scent that is not overbearing that I think would be suitable for a wide variety of girls/women- not too girly, but not too "old" smelling. I've used this for the past year and am in LOVE with it. Honestly, I think I might like it a bit more than Chloe too. I would highly recommend getting the large bottle of Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette for at home use and the Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette Rollerball to put in your purse. Worth every penny!
Castro Valley , CA
Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette uploaded by Emma R.
Purchased at: Macy's
The scent notes. Tropical fruity scent. Yuzu fruit, mandarin and pineapple citrus, introduce a soft floral heart of rich peach blossom and bright peonies. White musk and amyris wood add creamy tangy accents to the delicate florals. This definitely a summer scent. I’ve been wearing it for 2 days and the compliments keep coming. Love it.
Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette uploaded by Lovecnicole !.
Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette love Burberry scents for how long they last in general. This one has a strong mandarin orange smell when first sprayed, but it settles into a light, sweet, and floral scent (more soft sweet than floral). It lasts all day for me and is the perfect blend of fresh and sweet so I like it for everyday wear. I also love that it's not overpowering!
Powder Springs
I love the smell, clean floral scent. I was standing in line to oay for my gas and had a gentleman complement on my perfume he said it was a very sexy scent that was not to overpowering and wanted to know what I was wearing  had his wife come in the store so she could smell me and told her would like her to get some .She loved it as well said he doesnt like perfumes usually and that if he asked her to get the name of it it was a huge compliment.
I got a small bottle of this when I used a perfume subscription service. It smells fantastic. I’m not sure which I love more, the sheer or the regular. It’s lightly floral, sweet but not a young teen’s type of sweet perfume. It’s light and fresh and just smells fantastic with my body chemistry. I hope Burberry never stops making Brit and Brit Sheer. They are both so good!
south elgin
Omg... Am am addicted to this fragrance. Its a new addition to my collection and i totally in love with this baby. Bottle is basic easy to grip smell is refreshing and very springy.Smell doesn't fade away and you don't have to spry mote than once. I only use it one in morning after shower. Smell is sweet and florall but in the best havenly balance you can get.
Whiteman Afb, MO
I have been loving this perfume! I have had it for a year now and it still has a good amount in the bottle. It is pretty long lasting but I don’t feel like it lasts all day long. It is a high end perfume and smells amazing but on the pricey side for sure. I love the sweet but fresh smell is has. It feels refreshing and clean mixed with sweet at the same time.
Woodbridge
I love this Burberry I’ve had it sometime now because I try to not use it too much. It’s not a strong scent more clean like smell. The  down side is that it doesn’t last very long on. Still a great scent because I tend to get smells that are elegant and clean like. I will be buying this before I run out. It’s my almost everyday scent I love it that much.
Allison Park
Very fun and free flirty scent. Lots of floral notes and not overpowering. I purchased this multiple times it can be a little on the high side but you can find it at Nordstrom rack for a little less than at some of the major retail stores. I do feel like the scent doesn’t last as long as I would like it to and have to reapply often.
I got this as gift years ago and i have to say this hands down is my favorite scent of any ive tried . It comes in a beautiful bottle. I absolutely love the scent and would definitely repurchase when im out of this . It has lasted me awhile bc i wear it for mostly special occasions. I would recommend it to others and have in the past
Ask a question to the Influenster community...