BY BURBERRY

Marie K.
Powell, TN
Ah! Where do I start?? I love this Eau De Toilette. It definitely has a very European scent. It's fruity, but not too sweet. Well worth the money. It lasts forever and very easy to find in stores like Sephora or online. Great perfume for day and night!
Hyejeong C.
Irving, TX
My boyfriend really liked the scent on me so I bought a full-sized one at the duty free shop on my way from vacation to Puerto Rico. I liked it at first, but the scent is a little too strong for me. I think it's because of its strong crispness. But it adjusts to my body heat and leaves the sheer smell a few hours later, and that's when I love the smell the most! Not at all a bad perfume (I believe it depends on personal preference), I just need to get through a few hours of the scent stinging my nose a little...
Laela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Um, LOVE! This is a perfect every-day perfume to spritz on right before you leave for school, work, etc. It smells fresh, clean and sophisticated, with just the right hint of flirty-ness. It's a step-up scent from the overly-sweet Bath& Body Works mists that we all loved in our tween years, and I love it almost as much as I love my Dolce& Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette.
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
Amazing fruit delicious clean perfume. It is such an exciting scent to me. I use it often, usually during the day. I love the yuzu and pineapple scent. It doesn't have a synthetic pineapple scent we see often, it more of the natural smell not overly sweet. It settles down in your skin with a delicious peony scent. It lasts up to 4 hours in my skin. I absolutely love it
Ishtar G.
Valley Vlg, CA
This perfume is great if you like a floral scents, it smells clean and crisp..
it's pretty strong so i only use a little and it last me all day long.
Roxanne A.
I used to wear Burberry's men cologne because I loved it so much! Until my girlfriend got me a sample of this from sephora!! And omg in love
Yona S.
Austin, TX
Love this so much! It's my everyday perfume! It smells so clean and fresh as if you just walked out of the shower! We cannot part!
Anisah K.
I got this scent as a birthday gift, and I really like it! It has a nice soft yet floral scent, and it lasts a really long time!
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
I love this smell. its not too sweet, more of a softer scent that goes great with day wear or nights out.
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Burberry Brit Sheer Eau De Toilette Spray For Women this fragrance smells so good and different from other love it must try love the bottle as well