BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit Sheer is a fresh, fruity floral fragrance that is playful and vibrant, embodying the youthful spirit of Burberry Brit. Young and charismatic, the Burberry Brit girl embodies understated elegance and individuality. With a fresh, natural joie de vivre she has a passion for adventure and romance. Notes: Bright Yuzu, Pineapple Leaves, Litchi, Mandarin, Grapes, Pink Peony, Peach Blossom, Nashi, White Musk and Creamy Amyris Woods. Style: Seductive. Hypnotic. Sparkling. see more...

Tracy H.
Torrance, CA
Absolutely love this scent over the other Burberry fragrances. This one doesn't smell like cotton candy, isn't very strong, last long, and is worth the price. I get lots of compliments on this. I will admit for some people this scent is strong but for others its fine. Everyone is different and can handle certain scents. I would recommend you sample it first before you buy it. It could be for you like it's been for me.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This is my favorite everyday scent! it's not strong at all, on me anyway. It's not very flowery which I love!!! This is one of two perfumes that I must have in my collection at all times everything else comes and goes. If you are interested , there is a cheaper way to check it out...it's sold in a rollerball at Ulta for less $$
Brittany G.
new braunfels , TX
I absolutely love this perfume it's hands down one of my favorites. I'd defiantly would buy again
Valunny S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This fragrance was a little strong for me compare to the other burberry fragrance .
Mallory N.
Columbia, TN
I have a love/hate with my Burberry. I really have to be in the mood to wear it.
Lauren G.
Hamilton, ON
I love this scent so much! I find it VERY different from the Burberry Brit, it is so much fresher! I guess it still retains a bit of a spicy note. I find I'm able to pretty much wear this one year round.
Daniel S.
Do you find this product to be too strong, too light, or just right?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
How do you think this compares to other Burberry scents?