BY BURBERRY #83 in Cologne

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

BURBERRY Brit Rhythm for Him Eau de Toilette a vibrant woody aromatic fragrance, for a boost of energy.Adrenalised leather notes, sharp yet sensual basil verveina and cedar wood

Brit Rhythm is about the energy of living for the moment. Inspired by live music, natural energy, excitement and raw talent, the Brit Rhythm man is free of restriction, Unpolished and instinctive, it moves into the spotlight with a burst of adrenaline.

Buy on ULTA
Jamarr W.
Las Vegas
Owned this cologne about 2 years ago.  Its a great smelling summer fragrance.  But is it worth the retail price you pay for a cologne that is gone in a few hours....?  Absolutely not... I like fragrances that last all day long.  Especially if Im paying more than $40-$50 for them....this one is gone in about 3 hours on my skin....
Alfonso S.
Brownsville, TX
Super fresh scent and long lasting. I use this as my everyday cologne and female peers always compliment me for it. The price is just right—not too pricy, nor cheap. Over all, if you’re in your 20’s-30’s this scent will work wonders for you.
Pop D.
Burberry is fantastic, I even have the bag and the glasses and a few of its shirts. I bought it at Macy's where I buy my colognes, the scent is great, pricey but worth it, definitely worth repurchasing, I know I do. Is high recommendable and the women love the way it smells, I know when I use it I get a lot of compliments. Colognes like this you just use a little at a time, not act like if you are bathing in it.
Louie M.
Richmond, KY
This is my go-to winter scent, it is not too strong but just right and it seems to last a majority of the day. I would
Not use this scent in the summer as it may not be strong enough, otherwise it is a great winter time fragrance
Michelle T.
Bronx, NY
I was looking for a cologne that would be soft enough for my 13yr old son. This is strong enough to create a nice scent that is noticeable, yet soft enough that it is not overbearing. I would definitely recommend this!
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
This bottle is so nice. Men's cologne is sexy! However you can't be bombarded with the sent when he walks past you! It should be subtle and light ! Each fragrance should complement a man's natural body odor! Try many samples before investing in a large bottle!
Shopmycloset N.
One of my favorite colognes. Bought this for my dad at Sephora.. it's a very non-offensive smell. It's deep and musky but not overbearingly so... I would say one thing I don't love that its lasting power isn't amazing. Other than that, I would recommend for anyone looking for a good cologne.
George C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a very elegant smell. My wife loves it!! I purchased at Sephora dor about $82. Very worth it. She purchased it after as a gift. Its long lasting and sje loves it. I would recommend it .
Emily H.
I'm not sure if this smell is something that I like or hate. Every time my boyfriend wears it for a while I love it but the first sprays can be overpowering in my opinion, don't spray too much!
Joshua V.
Perfect scent for the holidays. This cologne leaves a long lasting scent but without being to overpowering. I got this as a gift and since have grown to like it tremendously. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
How well does this smell?
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
Is this cologne too overbearing or intense? I was thinking of purchasing for my dad but he doesn't like an intense cologne.
Kassandra L.
Binghamton, NY
Very intense I think soo
sequoia ..
Crandall, TX
What is the smell of this scent
Tayla S.
Does this cologne last awhile?

back