Burberry Brit Rhythm Intense Edt Spray 3 Oz By Burberry uploaded by Anna V.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit Rhythm Intense By Burberry Discount Cologne Edt Spray 3 Oz For Men Sage, Pepper, Wormwood, Cumin, Bergamot see more...

Joana R.
Richmond, TX
This was part of my husband's fathers day gift! He really loved it and I am obsessed with the scent. All Burberry perfumes are good but this is in my top 3, the smell is so long lasting and the bottle so elegant. I really recommend this product for a gift to your special one.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Bought this after going through a sample from Sephora. Smells masculine and sweet but still approachable. I can only use 1 spray, otherwise it is a little overwhelming. Scent lasts all day, and I get lots of compliments.
Blertush A.
Thomaston, CT
Favorite cologne for men! Bought it for my husband for our engagement & he can't stop wearing it!! I think I love it just as much as him! It's not too strong, but sexy and luxurious
Nili P.
Lowell, MA
I buy this for my boyfriend all the time and he swears by it. Smells really good, not to strong for me (many girls don't like if its too strong  and gives headache)
Stephanie P.
Naperville, IL
Smells amazing, Burberry has had my favorite fragrances since i was a kid and im so glad that my dad allowed me to get them when i was younger now i love it.
Sarah H.
Norfolk, VA
This is such a great scent, soo sexy! It has some unique undertones so it's not the typical all musk, clear a room scent
Anna V.
N Hollywood, CA
My boyfriend wears this cologne and I absolutely love it! It's not overwhelming, it's just perfect. The bottle has a cool design. The smell last through the whole day. And would definitely buy it again!
Bernard M.
Zagreb
I keep repurchasing this product. It's been one of my favorites for a few years now! Love the design of every Burberry product so do this one. The smell is amazing and it's long lasting.