BY BURBERRY

Brit Rhythm Men Intense is a rich and sensual fragrance with a masculine smoky and leathery accord. Spicy top notes of artemisia, cumin seed, and pepper oil fuse with an intense heart of amber, leather, and patchouli. The dry down is a rich cashmeran, guaiac wood, and tonka bean blend. Notes: Artemisia, Cumin Seed, Pepper Oil, Amber, Leather, Patchouli, Cashmeran, Guaiac Wood, Tonka Bean. Style: Spicy. Intense. Sensual. see more...

Fahima Y.
Columbus, OH
Bought this fragrance for my husband and it is awesome! The fragrance lasts all day and a little goes a long way.
Sophia W.
encinitas, CA
Perfect gift for a significant other. the scent is clean and refreshing and not overwhelming.
Alexandra L.
I bought this for my husband, and boy does it smell good. You need less than to sprays to make a statement.
Jennifer B.
Mesa, AZ
Is it wrong that I have bought this for all of my past relationships? My fiancé doesn't have to know that he isn't the first person to wear it :). But seriously, the woodsy smell of this scent will leave you wanting more! It is above perfect.
April A.
Love the Burberry Brit in the men's cologne but I hate the Burberry Brit in the women's fragrance. How crazy right!? So perfectly formulated!
Leah G.
Bedford, TX
My husband really likes this Burberry scent. He has several but really likes this one.
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, MD
I Like this scent for men. Its just the right amount of scent, not too strong and not too light.
Fifi B.
Smells amazing!!! It is not as strong as i thought IT would be, but IT is amazing
Nancy N.
My boyfriend has almost every single line from the Burberry Men's cologne from Touch, Brit, London, & Rhythm. I say my favorite on him has to be the Brit Rhythm! its perfect smell & isn't too strong & it lasts allll day.
Carla G.
Ashburn, VA
Smells amazing! Bought this as a gift for my dad and he can't get enough of it. It's strong enough, but not too strong.
Timothy H.
Cullman, AL
I am considering trying out this new cologne, but can only find it online so I can't smell it. Is it worth trying?