BY BURBERRY

Buy Burberry Perfume Vials - Burberry Brit Rhythm for Women 0.07 oz Eay de Toilette Sample Vial Spray see more...

Monica M.
I love love love this scent. It is my favorite. I keep buying it over and over not really being as adventurous as I could be with perfume. Just simply because I think I found my signature scent. It has a crisp clean, very alluring scent.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
I love this scent! The only bad thing is that I believe it is an EDT and does not last as long as others. It is a nice light scent and I have worn it to work.
Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
This perfume smells so good. I believe I received this for Christmas a few years ago. It is a nice scent.
Norely C.
It's a very girly, spring type of perfume! I got a sample from Sephora, it's not very strong, it's soft and I like it. Very casual.