BY BURBERRY

Two people. Backstage. The gig is over and the heat rises. Sultry and intimate. The connection is intense. Together addictive. Brit Rhythm for Her Floral is a sensual, floral fragrance with an unexpected fruity twist. Fresh top notes of orchard fruit, Sicilian lemon and orange open up to an intoxicating heart of Egyptian jasmine, lotus blossom and dewy lilac. Base notes of ambery woods, driftwood and musk give a sultry dry down. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
I love Burberry scents, my husband has one that makes me what to cuddle him just so I can smell the cologne. So, since my husband smelled so good with Burberry, I decided to get my own. I love this scent and it's perfect for my work. The scent isn't over powering, it has a sweet floral smell to it.
Angela G.
Love the scent. The packaging has room for improvement. First time I bought a Burberry perfume. Quite pricey, not sure I'd buy again unless faced with another deal at a Nordstrom Rack.
Katherine F.
Atkins, AR
I always get compliments on how good I smell when I wear this. It's not an over powering smell. 2 sprays will last you all day. This size is great for carrying on you purse, car, or pocket.
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
A little too flowery and sweet for me but not too strong though which is nice for an everyday perfume. I do like the roller ball because you have more control of how much you want.
Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA
I love Burberry scents but this one isn't my favorite. Don't get me wrong, it smells good and I like to wear it more so to work than going 'out'.
Danielle F.
Edison, NJ
This is perfect for my pocketbook and it smells amazing! It's very easy to apply and long lasting smell!
Alexis S.
Cohasset MA
This smells sweet and fragrant. i gave my mother this for christmas last year an i have enjoyed smelling tis on her skin