BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her Eau de Toilette Natural Spray: Long-lasting fragrance Ideal for daily use and increases attraction For all skin types see more...

Lara H.
Lara H.
I had to buy this the first time i smelled it! The ludicrously sweet smell memorized me and made my mouth water all at once and wrapes it all up with a sweet smell that lingers! By far a favorite smells much better than coah poppy.. More of a womanly smell little girls cant handle!
Cesar G.
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
I got this for my wife for her bday. She loves the smell. This is the perfect perfume for summer. A light elegant long lasting fragrance. I love Burberry perfumes and this one is also a winner. It is soft enough to wear for day but sexy enough to wear at night.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Brandon
I smelled absolutely great so when I use this everybody was tell me what kind of perfume I was using I would definitely buy this perfume again and I would probably give it to someone as a gift and it definitely met my expectations even more so than I expected
Kate Y.
Kate Y.
Olney, MD
Interesting pear smell to this that makes it feel so refreshing, crisp, and clean. Rather than getting a fragrance that smells like laundry (like the CLEAN brand ones), I prefer to spritz this instead! It feels similarly refreshing but more interesting!!!
Giddel L.
Giddel L.
Northport
This has been my signature scent  because of the fresh scent with some sweet notes in it.  I am a repeat user of this product and I bought it from eBay. I'm very satisfied with this product.  No other fragrance will ever compare to this.
Ash A.
Ash A.
Savannah, TX
smells GREAT. but im not a fan of edu de toilette... i mean if you're going to pay the big bucks you might as well get the parfum so that it will last throughout the day! but if sheer smelling fragrance is what you like GO FOR IT!
Karina D.
Karina D.
I love this perfume it's a mixture of sexy & sophisticated...you can wear it to work or just to a family dinner...a little goes a long way...just one spray & you smell good all day.
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Big Stone Gap
It smells absolutely fabulous! Probably have to say one of my new signature scents. To me the scent is sweet. The bottle is adorable and it's 3 oz so travel size!!! I thought it was a fair price for Burberry. Yes 100% recommend to everyone.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
It is by far my favorite perfume ever!! I always keep a travel sized soraybin my purses for when I'm on the go! The scent is woodsy and sweet. And I love it!!
Ashkhen S.
Ashkhen S.
It has a great smell, not strong but lasts long. I spray it everywere and has great impressions. I buy alot of their products and love the smell.