Burberry Brit Rhythm Floral Women's Eau de Toilette, 50ml uploaded by marissa d.Burberry Brit Rhythm Floral Women's Eau de Toilette, 50ml uploaded by marissa d.

BY BURBERRY

Brit Rhythm Floral by Burberry is a sensual, floral fragrance with an unexpected fruity twist. Fresh top notes of orchard fruit, Sicilian lemon and orange open up to an intoxicating heart of Egyptian jasmine, lotus blossom and dewy lilac. Base notes of ambery woods, driftwood and musk give a sultry dry down. Design house: Burberry Scent name: Brit Rhythm Floral This eau de toilette is available in a 1.6-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of orchard fruit, lemon, orange, jasmine, lotus blossom, lilac, ambery woods, driftwood, musk Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Fragrance Note: Fruity Type: Floral Perfume Type: EDT Eau De Toilette Size: 1.1 - 2 Oz. see more...

Buy on ULTA
marissa d.
Toronto, ON
This is my favourite scent hands down! It's the perfect amount of sweetness and dances on your nose! It's about a $100 at shoppers, but worth every cent in my opinion! It was gifted to me by my bf and I've worn it everyday since! It's the perfume in the top right corner! The bottle is gorgeous!
Kassy W.
This is my summer signature scent. My kind of scent would be described as sensual floral so this is absolutely perfect. I get SO many compliments on it and it lasts very long. I don't think I'll stop buying this. Love it
Ishita N.
Brampton, ON
Love it love it love it 😍 my kind of fragrance. Pricy but worth it. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ» last long excellent packing.
Brittany B.
Sechelt , BC
My absolute favorite! Smells amazing and I've gotten a million compliments on it!