Burberry Brit Rhythm Floral Eau de Toilette, 3 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Burberry Brit Rhythm Floral Eau de Toilette, 3 oz uploaded by Ashley K.

BY BURBERRY

Brit Rhythm Floral by Burberry is a sensual, floral fragrance with an unexpected fruity twist. Fresh top notes of orchard fruit, Sicilian lemon and orange open up to an intoxicating heart of Egyptian jasmine, lotus blossom and dewy lilac. Base notes of ambery woods, driftwood and musk give a sultry dry down. Design house: Burberry Scent name: Brit Rhythm Floral This eau de toilette is available in a 3.4-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of orchard fruit, lemon, orange, jasmine, lotus blossom, lilac, ambery woods, driftwood, musk We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Fragrance Note: Fruity Type: Floral Perfume Type: EDT Eau De Toilette Size: 2.1 - 3 Oz. see more...

Ashley K.
Waukesha, WI
I LOVE this fragrance! It's my absolute favorite! It smells sweet, but mature and sexy at the same time. It has multiple layers and lasts for a long time. I often get compliments on this fragrance. Definitely check it out!
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA
This perfume may easily be one of the best smelling perfumes I have ever owned! It smells divine. My husband surprised me with this one afternoon, and I was 100% impressed with his decision. I plan to always own this scent as long as it is accessible.
Jenna M.
My mom loves this fragrance, in fact she just ran out of it and was trying to tip it to get every last drop.
Nancy W.
Lyman, SC
I love this scent on me and get compliments each time I wear it! It's long lasting and not heavy.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Smells wonderful and lasts long time I love the smell and everyone comments it's wonderful
Emma P.
Edmonton, Alberta
This fragrance is so beautiful; it isn't as light as other fragrances that I have tried in the past, but the scent lingers on my clothes for the whole day and I get countless compliments on it! I am so glad that I bought this fragrance and it's perfect for busy days when you know that you won't have time to freshen up too much :)
Kim M.
Earlton, ON
Smells amazing, a little goes a long way for a long time.
But you can't go wrong with any scent from Burberry, they all are worth buying