Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Chasidy D.Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Sandy E.

BY BURBERRY #45 in Fragrance for Him

Aromatic Balsamic Scent for Men Launched by the design house of Burberry in 2013. Brit Rhythm is inspired by the exhilaration and adrenaline of live music and the electric energy of the crowd. It contains notes of basil verveina, cardamom, juniper berries, leather, patchouli, styrax resin, cedarwood, incense, tonka bean.

Buy on ULTA
Alfonso S.
Brownsville, TX
Master Groomer Expert
Super fresh scent and long lasting. I use this as my everyday cologne and female peers always compliment me for it. The price is just right—not too pricy, nor cheap. Over all, if you’re in your 20’s-30’s this scent will work wonders for you.
Pop D.
Burberry is fantastic, I even have the bag and the glasses and a few of its shirts. I bought it at Macy's where I buy my colognes, the scent is great, pricey but worth it, definitely worth repurchasing, I know I do. Is high recommendable and the women love the way it smells, I know when I use it I get a lot of compliments. Colognes like this you just use a little at a time, not act like if you are bathing in it.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Master Groomer Expert
Every single one of the men's Burberry Cologne smell so good they almost have a hint of sweetness ,I love them all,they are long lasting and on fragrance.net you can get them cheap along with other colognes,love the women's Burberry especially the Britt as well sweet ,with a lemon lime fresh smell and sandalwood I smell the hint of sandalwood in the men's as well!
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Master Groomer Expert
This bottle is so nice. Men's cologne is sexy! However you can't be bombarded with the sent when he walks past you! It should be subtle and light ! Each fragrance should complement a man's natural body odor! Try many samples before investing in a large bottle!
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Master Groomer Expert
This cologne has more of a sweet smell to it as most Burberry ones do. It lasts all day but I say squirt a little extra to make sure. The smell blends well and isn't overwhelming which is really great.
Megan S.
Master Groomer Expert
Love Burberry Brit packaging /bottles. They are edgy and modern. The scent is amazing and recommend for any man looking for a new Cologne . Great value. Not too pricey. recommended
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
I just LOVE LOVE when my husband uses this cologne!! It smells so amazing! The scent lasts ALL DAY!! Even till the next day! It's not too strong & not to light! It is perfect!!
Zeinab N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
My boyfriend and I received a sample of this at sephora and he loved it so much that I ended up getting it for his birthday. He ended up using all of it within 6 months
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
ONE OF MY FAVORITE BRANDS!! LASTS A LONG TIME TOO! DON'T NEED MANY
SPRAYS OR IT CAN BECOME A LITTLE MUCH! IT CAN BE A LITTLE PRICY! BUT YOU
CAN GET SOME GOOD DEALS ONLINE OR LIKE AT A PLACE CALLED TJMAXX! WOULD
VERY MUCH RECOMMEND TO OTHERS! LOVE THIS STUFF!!
Jessica C.
Forest Park, GA
This has the best smell to it no doubt about it. I got it for my boyfriend like a year ago and he loved it so much till it was all gone. I so recommend this.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
How well does this smell?
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
Is this cologne too overbearing or intense? I was thinking of purchasing for my dad but he doesn't like an intense cologne.
Kassandra L.
Very intense I think soo
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Master Groomer Expert
What is the smell of this scent
Tayla P.
Does this cologne last awhile?