Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Sandy E.Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Chasidy D.

BY BURBERRY

Aromatic Balsamic Scent for Men Launched by the design house of Burberry in 2013. Brit Rhythm is inspired by the exhilaration and adrenaline of live music and the electric energy of the crowd. It contains notes of basil verveina, cardamom, juniper berries, leather, patchouli, styrax resin, cedarwood, incense, tonka bean.

Buy on ULTA
Alfonso S.
Brownsville, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Super fresh scent and long lasting. I use this as my everyday cologne and female peers always compliment me for it. The price is just right—not too pricy, nor cheap. Over all, if you’re in your 20’s-30’s this scent will work wonders for you.
Pop D.
Burberry is fantastic, I even have the bag and the glasses and a few of its shirts. I bought it at Macy's where I buy my colognes, the scent is great, pricey but worth it, definitely worth repurchasing, I know I do. Is high recommendable and the women love the way it smells, I know when I use it I get a lot of compliments. Colognes like this you just use a little at a time, not act like if you are bathing in it.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Every single one of the men's Burberry Cologne smell so good they almost have a hint of sweetness ,I love them all,they are long lasting and on fragrance.net you can get them cheap along with other colognes,love the women's Burberry especially the Britt as well sweet ,with a lemon lime fresh smell and sandalwood I smell the hint of sandalwood in the men's as well!
Louie M.
Richmond, KY
This is my go-to winter scent, it is not too strong but just right and it seems to last a majority of the day. I would
Not use this scent in the summer as it may not be strong enough, otherwise it is a great winter time fragrance
Michelle T.
Bronx, NY
I was looking for a cologne that would be soft enough for my 13yr old son. This is strong enough to create a nice scent that is noticeable, yet soft enough that it is not overbearing. I would definitely recommend this!
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This bottle is so nice. Men's cologne is sexy! However you can't be bombarded with the sent when he walks past you! It should be subtle and light ! Each fragrance should complement a man's natural body odor! Try many samples before investing in a large bottle!
Joshua V.
Perfect scent for the holidays. This cologne leaves a long lasting scent but without being to overpowering. I got this as a gift and since have grown to like it tremendously. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
What can you say Burberry is great quality with everything cologne no exception. This is a great scent for males. I purchased at Nordstrom price is high but worth it and the bottle is very cool.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
I just LOVE LOVE when my husband uses this cologne!! It smells so amazing! The scent lasts ALL DAY!! Even till the next day! It's not too strong & not to light! It is perfect!!
Sasha P.
Just purchased a big bottle of this yesterday for my husband. It was only $39 at Marshall's, complete with complimenting #lotion. He loves #Burberry 's #fragrances, but I've never seen this particular #cologne before. There was another box that was opened so I sprayed it and all of the ladies near me were "ooh-ing and ahh-ing" and wondering what did I spray. So, I quickly added it to my cart. The scent is so nice and masculine but light and sort of clean. It's #unisex worthy. I would wear it.

#men #gifts #giftideas #holiday #shopping #influenster
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
How well does this smell?
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
Is this cologne too overbearing or intense? I was thinking of purchasing for my dad but he doesn't like an intense cologne.
Kassandra L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Very intense I think soo
. ..
Crandall, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
What is the smell of this scent
Tayla P.
Does this cologne last awhile?