BY BURBERRY

A lively floral fragrance with an unexpected powdery twist – A rush of British lavender, intoxicating orange blossom and vetiver.

Katie C.
aurora ohio
I really like this product. I have always just used Bath and Body Works products because they’re cheap. Recently I found this scent at Marshall’s for a very good price. I saw it and smelled it and I liked it immediately. At first I was iffy about it but once it’s on your skin for a good amount of time it smells amazing. Would definitely recommend this.
Becky S.
I only have small bottles and samples of this but need to buy it because EVERY time I smell it I am reminded how much I like it. The fragrance stands out apart from the others by Burberry in that it isn't overwhelmingly floral nor is it super light like Dior Miss Dior Eau Fraîche
Amber N.
Killeen, TX
I got this scent from my scent box this month and I am in love. I love the range of the scent. It light, sweet and kind of has a berry citrus undertone. It lasts a long time. I haven't had to re apply. I am so glad I got this one this month.
Mary M.
Syracuse
I am no expert on perfumes or colognes, but I am very happy with this range, the Burberry Brit for men and women. The bottles are matching and pretty simple, but very beautiful at the same time, which is something that I love in a perfume bottle. I love Rhythm because it's subtle and not overly sweet or overbearing, making it mature, but not old-ladyish. The men's cologne isn't overly musky, like Old Spice or Axe colognes; Brands that I'm not particularly fond of. This one has a slightly sweet undertone. Overall, I give this range two thumbs up, and have already been recommending it. Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de ToiletteBURBERRY Brit Rhythm Men Eau de Toilette
Lori L.
What a fun scent Burberry Brit Rhythm is. Every time I sniff my arm when I wear it, I break out in a smile. Rhythm is just that, full of life, feel your heartbeat, enjoy the breath you take because you are alive and feeling every moment of being. This is a truly feminine scent without being overbearing. If you want to feel like a woman, wear Burberry Brit Rhythm. Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette
Selma 💋.
Blaine, MN
I was shopping and a woman that walked past me got my attention immediately & told me this was what she was wearing. It was so fresh and simple yet had a really exotic kick to it. When I smelt it at the store I loved it. After wearing it for a couple of days I started to not like it at all. It was very light & didn't last me even half the day. I love the scent on others just not me.
Chinny I.
Dallas, TX
I so much love the Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de toilette spray. This is my second purchase of this fragrance. After i ran out out the the first bottle, i knew i was going to purchase another one. it has a vanilla smell to it which i love. i purchased the first one at a department store and second bottle online on fragrancenet for about $45.
Gabriella G.
Moreno Valley, CA
This fragrance is a delight. If you enjoy a soft light floral fruit smell then this perfume is right for you. Just a few spray will complete your look and the fragrance is long wearing. Perfect for any time of the day or season. Overall Great quality highly recommend to others. I'm so happy to have this in my collection!
Lara H.
I had to buy this the first time i smelled it! The ludicrously sweet smell memorized me and made my mouth water all at once and wrapes it all up with a sweet smell that lingers! By far a favorite smells much better than coah poppy.. More of a womanly smell little girls cant handle!
Adrienne M.
barstow, CA
i got a sample of this from ordering makeup on ebay and omg it smells so good. it does last all day i spray it on my skin and clothes and the scent does last awhile . if you spray on clothing it lasts along time and even through like a load of washing at the laundry mat
ANGELA J.