BY BURBERRY

EDT .17 OZ MINIbr/ Design House: Burberrybr/ Year Introduced: 2014 see more...

Emmily M.
Emmily M.
Groveport, OH
I purchased this perfume for the first time in London and am IN LOVE. It exudes all of the notes I prefer -- fruity, but not overpowering, soft, clean. My favorite perfume was discontinued a few years ago and I never found a replacement until now. I really enjoy this perfume and receive compliments quite frequently.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Frankfort, IN
I love this scent. Its fresh and clean. Initially it smells like sunlight laundry detergent, then veiviter and lilac emerge. Like most Burberry scents it morphs. After 2 hrs it turns into into a soft, flora yet clean smell. The only thing is I have to spray on a ton to make it last all day long.

Kelcey C.
Kelcey C.
Circleville, OH
I love this scent! Some scents I wear only seasonally, but this one I don't mind wearing all year long. It's a very clean and fresh scent, and I always get lots of compliments when I wear it.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Joliet, IL
One of my second favorite mens scents. Perfect balance of sweet and clean. Hard not to love.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Toronto, Ontario
I got this perfume at winners and was quite happy with it when I got home! It has a very light, soft scent and I got many complements wearing it! It's almost like baby powder and flowers with a hint of vanilla. It's great!