Burberry Brit for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Fathima B.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is it more like a sporty smell or classic smell?3 Answers
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dad has this bottle & this scent and it smells like heaven. He only puts it on like one day a week and holidays or special events but it smells so good. I would by this just to enjoy the scent even tho its for men,
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
My mom got my boyfriend this cologne for Christmas and we both really like it. It has a calm woodsey smell that is very masculine and fresh. I highly recommend it!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lincoln City, OR
My Husband wears this product, I believe I received a free sample in one of my sephora hauls or something, I purchased it immediately. It's the perfect balance of sweet and clean! It does in no way over power anything or give everyone around him a headache. This brand is one our family adores in general.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Conway, SC
Honestly one of the best colognes I've ever smelt. It is the perfect combination of sweet musk and something clean or fresh. Really sophisticated and enticing.
Puja P.
Puja P.
Secaucus, NJ
I went on a search for a new cologne for my husbands birthday.. I went threw soo many but kept going back for the burberry brit! it smells so good and my husband loved it as well!
Grant H.
Grant H.
Naugatuck, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cologne. I bought it as part of a gift set and use it any time I go out. It's very masculine but not overpowering, and it's just a little bit sweet. I would definitely buy this again once I run out.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Hillsborough, NJ
This spray is a very nice spray but but over powering. But stays on you throughout the day. I love it.
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Staten Island, NY
A very nice, woody fragrance smell to it. Almost smells musky. Goes well with a suit, night out,
Chandra T.
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
I really like Burberry fragrance for both men and women. Brit is one of my favorite scents.
Brenda G.
Not long ago I pick this spray fragrance for my hubby,He likes the smell I like the classic smell .Even after I wash his shirt you could sort off still smell it a little.Re purchasing.
Brenda G.
Is it more like a sporty smell or classic smell?