Burberry Brit for Men Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Kelly L.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit for Men Eau de Toilette Spray: Traditional and elegant scent for men Blends mandarin, bergamot, ginger, cardamom, cedar, nutmeg, and wild rose Natural spray *NEW_LINE* see more...

Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
This stuff smells AH-MAZING, I love that it's not too musky, like old smelling. It's crisp, clean & sexy. Something you'd WANT to buy for your man or yourself because I will say when I buy this for the Hubs....I cannot stay away from him when he wears it😊👌❤ Be prepared to have extra attention when you wear this.
Erica S.
I purchased this from Ulta for my husband for Valentine's Day. I cannot wait to give it to him!

I love the scent. Strong, manly, unique. It is woodsy yet fresh, if that makes sense. It doesn't really compare to other scents, and in my mind that's a good thing!
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
One of the best scents for men in my opinion! I've bought it for my boyfriend multiple times. I love the pattern on the bottle and a little goes a long way so it's well worth the price. Would definitely buy again!
Heather B.
Ashcamp , KY
This cologne smells so nice. Not too strong but not too light. My husband loves it. It's a very nice subtle scent. I've gotten this for him and it's all he uses. Would definitely buy again for him. Very good
Tori H.
Summerdale, AL
Bought this with a friend for our hubbys and they loved it! Both of them used it so fast! It smells so good and it smelled for days! It's sk fresh and I tell all my girlfriends to get it for their men!
Kheila  L.
Orlando, FL
I got this for my hubby for an anniversary present. It was partially for me because I LOVE how this smells on him! He wears when we go out on dates and I can't resist sniffing him all night!
Danielle S.
Saint Albans, NY
This is honestly the sexiest fragrance for men EVER. Like its so masculine and just.. I dont know what it is but if I smell a guy wearing it, they definitely get my attention.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
One of my husbands favorite colognes. And I have to say it is one of mine. It's a nice fragrance and not overpowering. Subtle and masculine. Highly recommend.
Elizabeth L.
Huber Heights, OH
I used to love this stuff when it first came out. I was bought a bottle about a year ago as a gift, I wasn't as impressed as I used to be :/
Kallista M.
This cologne smells fantastic and lasts all day. My father smelled it at ULTA and had to get it. This is a very nice quality scent.
Marialbis C.
Orlando, FL
Quiero saber que tan bueno es este producto y si su olor es agradable