BY BURBERRY

Chelsea B.
New Brighton , PA
I bought this for my husband and it smells amazing! He used to use a different one and complained that after about five minutes the scent went away. This one he has smells great all day long!
John P.
Burberry has such a clean and classic scent for men. I love this cologne, but I haven't seen it anywhere for a while.
Holly P.
I love this scent. My boyfriend wears it and it is my favorite cologne he owns. I think it is a great value.
Amy D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the way this smells on my husband! It is a bit pricy, worth every penny. A litttle goes a long way.