BURBERRY Brit For Him Eau de Toilette

A sharp, woody fragrance, warm and spicy – Notes of ginger blended with cedar wood and tonka bean

BURBERRY Brit For Him Eau de Toilette What is so good about this fragrance, is it better than Gucci guilty ?
BURBERRY Brit For Him Eau de Toilette ? [product:burberry-brit-for-him-eau-de-toilette] How strong is the scent...can I wear it in the afternoon or is it primarily an evening scent?
What's your favourite burberry fragrance?
Start your review of BURBERRY Brit For Him Eau de Toilette!
Kathleen  A.
BURBERRY Brit For Him Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kathleen  A.
Purchased at: Macy's
The smell of the perfume is masculine, but also gentle at the same time. Perfecto para aquellas ocasiones
Jane E.
Scottsdale, AZ
BURBERRY Brit For Him Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jane E.
Purchased at: Macy's
I bought this cause I couldn’t find Burberry London. I’m not a fan. It’s too woodsy for me.
Sarra G.
This is my absolute favorite fragrance. It is light and perfect for everyday. The smell is clean but makes you feel like you can take over the world. I always get compliments when i wear it!
Mikayla B.
Smells so good. Its not too strong but not too soft either. It stays on all day long too!
Donnie C.
Phoenix, AZ
One of the best smelling colognes thats not too strong but last all day and smells really good . I get compliments on it everywhere i go
Barbara W.
North Pole, AK
BURBERRY Brit For Him Eau de Toilette uploaded by Barbara W.
I purchased it for my husband so he could take it with him when we travel. We both love it! It smells very masculine but not too strong.
Jessica  S.
Woburn, MA
BURBERRY Brit For Him Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jessica  S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best cologne I have gotten for my fiancé. It smells so strong and bold. Just a few sprays last all day and make my man smell amazing. I absolutely love this scent and I will be buying it when he runs out! Highly recommend!
Rebekah J.
Hands down, my favorite cologne for men. It is a spicy woody scent with just a soft dry down that isn't overpowering like a lot of the more sportier scents common in men's cologne.
Raquel B.
Tinley park, IL
Burberry Brit is a smooth fragrance with notes of pear, lime and lemongrass. It is a very nice scent I sometimes take my husband's and wear it just because I like it. I think Burberry just has a very soft scent. The packaging is just okay to me. I know it's their signature but eh.
Crystal J.
Elkhart, IN
Burberry Brit smells delicious on my husband. It's somewhere in between crisp and sweet. Actually, it's a tad bit feminine of a scent, but when it mixes with his natural chemistry! Oh, yum! I can't keep away when he wears it!