BY BURBERRY

A sharp, woody fragrance, warm and spicy – Notes of ginger blended with cedar wood and tonka bean

RaySean R.
La Vergne
This fragrance comes at a very great price. It is a light fragrance that smells Woody and fresh. It doesn't project as well as the top fragances but works well for the office and work settings. I would definitely buy it again.
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I just recently bought this for my husband. I happened to be at TJ Max and saw all the colognes in front of the checkout counter. They didn't have a tester, so I took a chance on it. I'm so glad I did. It smells clean and smooth, which to me is a sexy scent. I love when my husband wears it. We can't wait to try out more from the Burberry line.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
This is one of my favorite cologne fragrances. I’ve rated it one star less than five because I love the women’s scent more than the men’s lol. But I love this cologne for my spouse and bought it for Christmas. The packaging and bottle is nice looking. BURBERRY Brit For Him Eau de Toilette
Skye B.
Provo, UT
This was my go to cologne for a long time! I recently switched to another Burberry cologne but this one is still my favorite. Obviously it is a little more expensive but definitely worth it. The scent isn’t too strong or overpowering so it’s perfect for any occasion!
Alicia j.
New Baden, IL
I bought this for my husband and it his all time favorite cologne. I bought the cologne from Sephora.com. The bottle is nice and decorated. The smell is long lasting and not overwhelming. This was the first time we bought this cologne but will continue to buy it.
Echo E.
pollock pines
This is a great fragrance for a man . For me I can spot it right of the bat and I love 💗 it I think it very sexy and love going out with a guy where you can tell other girls think he spells good too . I would definitely recommend.
David M.
Pensacola
This is my favorite winter time fragrance. It’s very smooth and almost woodsy. The aroma holds up throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone, it is a must have in my collection.
Nicole  A.
Medford, NY
I'm tempted to say Brit outshines London, but only by the thinnest of margins. It's a sensual, masculine, creamy, refined fragrance perfect for brisk weather, cool nights, and the chilly seasons of Fall and Winter.

This beautifully understated cologne opens with a crisp citrus combination of mandarin and bergamot but is quickly tamed by a cool spiciness of cardamom and ginger.

From there it gently morphs into its most superb notes- spicy cedar and nutmeg, and beautifully elegant wild rose that wraps you in warmth and provides an incredibly creamy, sensual, and refined feel.

Luscious amber and sweet, soft tonka bean along with some exotic woody notes, rounds out the fragrance into its classy and spirited nature.

I find it perfect as s signature scent, especially for cooler weather, brisk afternoons or evenings, a non-invasive office scent, and for romantic evenings out. Personally, Brit has garnered me many compliments from females, and my S.O. finds it to be especially warm and inviting.

As with most of the Burberry line, it's performance isn't where I'd like for it to be. It's has wonderful sillage for the first few hours and lasts incredibly well on my skin until about the 5th hour, then unfortunately becomes more of a skin scent. This is precisely why I carry a small decant with me so I can reapply if/when I need to.

With that said however, Brit and all the other frags of the house are incredible values for the quality of the juice you're buying.

This has been for quite some time, and will continue to be, one of my top 5 favorite fragrances!

Again- well done Burberry!!!!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Burberry makes some of the best fragrances on the market and this is no exception. the classic burberry print on the bottle makes it look so elegant and the smell is even more amazing. definitely a signature scent for any man out there i highly recommend !
Becky W.
Edgewater, NJ
My boyfriend has this cologne, but I’ve been using it everyday!! It’s slightly musky/woody but fresh. It’s also not overbearing like some men’s cologne can get, and one spritz lasts me through the day. It’s a great scent for fall/winter and night time.
jhony u.
Culver City, CA
How does this cologne smell? I've heard it has a smooth scent that lady's like.
Marielbys A.
How much this?
Rubal s.
What's your favourite burberry fragrance?
Banan A.
Bellevue, WA
Amayrani O.
Beaumont, TX
I totally love this perfume😍😍😍

back