BY BURBERRY

The Burberry Brit Woman is refreshingly unpretentious and stylish without effort. She's outrageous but unpredictable, eccentric, and witty with a delicious sense of irony. Her fragrance is a green oriental that features a surprising mix of sugar and spice. This set contains: - 3.3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray - 0.25 oz Eau de Parfum Spray - 2.6 oz Body Lotion Notes: Sugar, Spice. see more...

• How many sprays would you typically use on yourself? More or les...2 Answers
Kelliann E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend got this for me for Christmas it is my favorite scent for perfume ever! It doesn't bother my asthma or any of my allergies which is amazing because most of them do. I'm so happy to have it when it runs out I will definitely get more
Kassi M.
Columbus, OH
I love this product. You only need a few sprays and it lasts all day! I love the smell of this it's light and floral. This is by far my favorite perfume, compared to others. I would 100% buy this again.
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
I love this smell, it was the first luxury fragrance I ever bought. It smells like a sophisticated adult, a welcome change from overly fruity Victoria's secret sprays. The smell isn't too strong, but it also won't wither away during the day either. It's a warm smell that's inviting.
Renee W.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: BURBERRY Brit For Her Gift Set
I wear this everyday it's super sexy and super elegant. I love the warm undertones and I get a lot of compliments
Julia S.
Great gift set! Love it so much! I wear the perfume everyday and it lasts throughout the day and I get so many compliments and people asking what I'm wearing. Would definitely recommend getting this, as you get a lot for your money and you smell really goof too! :)
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easily my favorite scent and my go to perfume. I love that it has such a distinct scent and when you smell it on someone else you know exactly what they are wearing.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A classic scent that is so lovely for the winter months! I little sweet and a little musky this scent always reminds me of the holidays for some reason :)
Victoria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I simply love this parfume. It is not too floral, it lasts a lot, it is a little citric, you may wear it for a long time.
Jennifer K.
Mukilteo, WA
How many sprays would you typically use on yourself? More or less than your average fragrance?