BY BURBERRY

A candied floral fragrance, sensual and addictive. Crisp, icy pear, sugared almond and intense vanilla.

PAMELA G.
BALTIMORE
This is one of my staples.  It smells amazing!  I usually save it for nights out but can also be worn to work.  It''s a great value for the size and the bottle is well made.  I would say worth the price and quality.  I would recommend to others looking for a year round scent!
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
My go to perfume !   I prefer not cheap , but not expensive , and this is the perfect in between.  It lasts long , and to me smells just amazing.  Not over baring either.  I can buy this online or in store.   I walked into Wal-Mart one day , and I smelled this and I was set for life on this perfume.  Even my husband loves it when i wear it which a huge plus for me 😍
Jessica H.
Dallas
I have this alongside the Burberry Brit For Her Eau De Parfum I use this for days when I need to smell good but not over powering m. That being said it's not as long lasting as the perfume but I think that's a given, also the packaging isn't as nice as the perfume
Ana C.
Tempe , AZ
OMG this perfume smell so good you can wear it for any type of occasions or if that the olny one you have I buy it all the time when I go in stores or online it I recommend It just right.
Brittany F.
Coventry , RI
I OBVIOUSLY tried Burberry Brit first because that's my name...and honestly I love it. There is nothing more fresh then this long lasting spray! It's a tie between D&B Light Blue for me and doesn't compare to much else. I would totally recommend it.
Megan E.
Owego, NY
One of my absolute favorite perfumes! It last all day and if i wear something again before i wash it, i dont need to spray it again! I am always getting complimented and i bought it online through perfumania.com! The price is totally worth the perfume
Kelsey C.
A little goes a LONG way! I definitely would not recommend using more than 1 spray, as the scent is very strong. It smells good (a nice feminine yet sexy scent) and 1 bottle lasts forever, so I think it’s a good deal for the price.
nallely u.
Lancaster
I first received this perfume as a birthday gift about 8 years ago. When I finally ran out of it I was devastated. I love the scent of this perfume. So much that I bought 2 small ones to have as backups and for easier travel.
Mollie C.
South Elgin, IL
I happened to run into this perfume at a Nordstrom Rack in MN. I LOVE the smell of this perfume. It is a high end perfume with a lasting smell, it doesn’t fade nor is it overwhelming. I highly recommend this scent.
Lindsay B.
This has forever been my favorite perfume! I’ve been wearing it for 10 years and will continue to wear it for many years! It’s the perfect balance of day/night. Burberry Brit For Her Eau de Toilette