BY BURBERRY

A candied floral fragrance, sensual and addictive. Crisp, icy pear, sugared almond and intense vanilla. Available as both an eau de parfum and an eau de toilette.

Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
While this isn’t my favorite perfume, I do find myself reaching for this very often. It has notes of spices and berries, while also remaining light. It lasts all day. I probably wouldn’t purchase it again, but I find myself reaching for it most during the winter.
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
My favorite perfume. It’s a deep, dark, warm scent. Almost like a deep vanilla. So delicious.
Shanice W.
oakland, CA
Love the way this smells it's such a fresh and feminine scent. I can spray it on in the morning and I can still smell it on me at the end of the night. This was my first time actually buying this product, but I would definitely buy it again. Just the fresh airy scent that it has is what sold me on this product. I use it every single day of the week.
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I adore this perfume. The fragrance is very light and sexy. Has quickly became my favorite perfume to wear on date night. Very long lasting.
Latoya C.
This perfume delivers a unique fragrance.
The longevity is absolutely mind blowing and it lasted for a REALLY LONG TIME....even after washing your clothing.
I Love the scent and flair. The wear time is bomb.com!!!!!
I’m in love with it and so are my friends.
This can be VERY WELL compared to other luxurious brands and it has definitely surpassed my expectations.
Highly recommended and I will repurchase.
I'd definitely repurchase and recommend to a friends.
Tris I.
Got this for Christmas with a pocket sized sample and body lotion. Luxury in a bottle. I love it. Not a floral scent but very bold and daring! Would buy for almost anyone.
Guera🌬 B.
Beaverton , OR
This is my favorite perfume ever! My boyfriend even noticed it ! Absolutely recommend it
Alicia D.
Manhasset, NY
LOVE this perfume. I’ve been using it for 11 years 🙈 it’s by far one of my top favorite perfumes. The scent is just very different than other perfumes on the market. This is extremely long lasting. I highly recommend this scent. They also have the lighter scent if you don’t want one that is so overpowering.
i l.
Roosevelt , NY
Smells amazing last all day always a classic I love it I would recommend this perfume quality is well worth it
Jacky W.
Brooklyn, NY
What's it smell like?
Briana Y.
Lutz, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this the same as Burberry Brit eau de pardum? I’m looking for the Burberry brit for her, to purchase, but some say eau de parfum and I want to make sure I get the correct one.
Leidy V.
San Diego
Okay soo .. I remember being in middle school , oh god like 20yrs ago! Lol but I this was my go to perfume like couldn’t live with out it . I recent decided to repurchase it again after completely forgetting about it for some years and it has DEFINITELY changed I know I’m not crazy lol I asked people at Sephora and Perfumes Stores and they keep saying it hasn’t changed but guys please tell me I’m not crazy lol
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this have a strong smell or soft smell?