BY BURBERRY

A candied floral fragrance, sensual and addictive. Crisp, icy pear, sugared almond and intense vanilla.

Ana V.
Nice frangrance, floral sweet, but not to sweet. Simple yet it works wel. I like wearing this on date nights. It lasts long and I don't feel it myself, so it is not overwhelming.
Emily C.
Boston, MA
I don't enjoy this perfume so much due to the scent. I feel as though it's a bit too strong for my liking; more so like a honey scent.
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
While this isn’t my favorite perfume, I do find myself reaching for this very often. It has notes of spices and berries, while also remaining light. It lasts all day. I probably wouldn’t purchase it again, but I find myself reaching for it most during the winter.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
This is my favorite fall/winter scent. It must work well with my body chemistry breast I always get compliments when wearing it. It has a more spicy, warm, musky scent and layers well with use of a vanilla scented body wash. Its just so classic and I plan on always having it in my collection.
Jessica H.
Dallas
This is one of my go to perfumes, it's great for night to day and smells sophisticated. It is a nice classic scent with great staying power. It's good for work days. 5 star
Jennifer U.
Hanmer, ON
This has been my go-to scent for years, and I feel like I will always use it. The bottle is pretty on my vanity and is made of a thick heavy glass. The smell is long lasting but not overpowering. My sister has also used this and although it smells a little different, it smells great on her too!
Savannah O.
windsor
One of my every day scents. Smells so good. It’s a very classy but sweet fragrance with a hint of musk. I’ve only bought one bottle but so far I’m loving it. I’ve been using it for months and it’s not even half empty. Highly recommend
Yalitza G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this perfume!!!! It’s so soft but strong to stay on your clothes and it lasts the whole day when I wear it.  Most Burberry Fragrances are really great!
Karla N.
Huele delicioso es suave exquisito a la vez te dura por muchas horas incluso si estas en un día muy agitado en actividades muy buen perfume
Nora M.
Lancaster, PA
Another one of my all time favorites. It is definitely worth the money. This lasts all day and is sweet but very mature smelling. I receive compliments every time I use this. Plus the packaging is beautiful!!
Briana Y.
Lutz, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this the same as Burberry Brit eau de pardum? I’m looking for the Burberry brit for her, to purchase, but some say eau de parfum and I want to make sure I get the correct one.
Leidy V.
San Diego
Okay soo .. I remember being in middle school , oh god like 20yrs ago! Lol but I this was my go to perfume like couldn’t live with out it . I recent decided to repurchase it again after completely forgetting about it for some years and it has DEFINITELY changed I know I’m not crazy lol I asked people at Sephora and Perfumes Stores and they keep saying it hasn’t changed but guys please tell me I’m not crazy lol
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this have a strong smell or soft smell?