BY BURBERRY

A candied floral fragrance, sensual and addictive. Crisp, icy pear, sugared almond and intense vanilla.

Madison S.
Cincinnati
I nearly forgot about this perfume but I had it years ago and now that I’m doing a review for it I must go buy it again. I always had compliments about the scent when I wore it.
Eleea D.
I love the smell of this fragrance! I wear it almost everyday! It's last all day long & I get tons of compliments. It is however, on the pricey side. That is my one complaint.
Brianna F.
Atco, NJ
Love this scent! whenever I wear it, I always get so many compliments. This scent lasts all day without being over powering. Which is great because it lets a little go a long way! This perfume is wonderful for any age group!
Kelly K.
Dearborn, MI
A sweet, musky scent with citrus top notes. Smells extremely beautiful. I use this product sparingly, as it is saved for fancier events. Always complimented when I wear this perfume.
Heather P.
Bellevue, WA
This is my signature scent. Such a wonderful smell and it makes me feel empowered. Love the packaging and bottle. You don’t need a lot so it lasts quite awhile.
Kait M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is my favorite scent for women from the Burberry line. I feel so classy while I wear it. I save it for the fall/winter because the notes are warm and cozy.
rissa s.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Burberry overall but this Bhrberry Brit is such a refreshing scent. Not too strong but strong enough to last all day and not be overwhelming
Kavon R.
Summerville
Active sent! I wear this when I'm wearing something casual! Perfect for an everyday wear! I like that you can find it everywhere! I purchased it in April!
Dominika J.
My signature scent. This smells delightful and clean, and I always get compliments when wearing it. The value is great. I bought it at a perfume outlet.
Queenie B.
West Covina , CA
I love this scent! A little goes a long way and it lasts for a very long time! I feel like such a lady with this on. The scent is very sweet which I love
Leidy V.
San Diego
Okay soo .. I remember being in middle school , oh god like 20yrs ago! Lol but I this was my go to perfume like couldn’t live with out it . I recent decided to repurchase it again after completely forgetting about it for some years and it has DEFINITELY changed I know I’m not crazy lol I asked people at Sephora and Perfumes Stores and they keep saying it hasn’t changed but guys please tell me I’m not crazy lol
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this have a strong smell or soft smell?