BY BURBERRY

A candied floral fragrance, sensual and addictive. Crisp, icy pear, sugared almond and intense vanilla. Available as both an eau de parfum and an eau de toilette.

Makeup B.
Panorama City
I have this product and I love it. My ex boyfriend bought it for me and it smells amazing he bought it from Sephora. It costs $50 but it's worth the money. And I recommend you try it too. I promise you won't regret buying it.
Casey R.
Bolling Afb, DC
This was my signature scent when I was in college. I still wear it occasionally, but it no longer is one of my go-to scents. Wear this one at night or on a date.
Katelynn M.
Dallas
I absolutely love the way this perfume smells. It doesn't usually last all day, but it holds up for 4 hours or so. I found this at Nordstrom rack and found it reasonably priced. I'd recommend it to everyone.
Mena O.
Woodbridge, VA
Very beautiful smelling perfume. It’s a perfect blended that smells amazing with my body chemistry. I enjoy this perfume to the other from the line so far. The bottle you can’t miss from a mile away.
Kali R.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this perfume. It smells wonderful and I always get compliments while wearing. The scent is strong and seems like last a long time. I've had this perfume for a long time, as I keep purchasing!
Natalie K.
I love this scent! I usually get tied after a year or so but I've been using Burberry Brit for years now. It lasts long and has a crisp and sweet smell. I prefer the Eau de Parfum to the Eau de Toilette.
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this perfume as a christmas gift a year ago and i love it. A small amount goes a long way. It lasts very long and i get complemented often of the smell. The bottle is really nice too.
Valerie M.
Fresno, CA
i bought this scent as a gift for my bestfriend like 2 years ago she still has it a little goes along way it smells great because i us it when were going out and i get ready at her house
Shanie B.
Port Arthur, TX
Omg love the fragrances one of my go to fragrances its amazing to me its a fruity floral which is the main notes i love in any fragrance that i use or try out and this is great get it.
Kathryn M.
Great product! Would recommend to a friend. Was delivered to my house with no problem and at a reasonable price. Overall satisfied with the product and I use this almost ever day!
Jacky W.
Brooklyn, NY
What's it smell like?
Briana Y.
Lutz, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this the same as Burberry Brit eau de pardum? I’m looking for the Burberry brit for her, to purchase, but some say eau de parfum and I want to make sure I get the correct one.
Leidy V.
San Diego
Okay soo .. I remember being in middle school , oh god like 20yrs ago! Lol but I this was my go to perfume like couldn’t live with out it . I recent decided to repurchase it again after completely forgetting about it for some years and it has DEFINITELY changed I know I’m not crazy lol I asked people at Sephora and Perfumes Stores and they keep saying it hasn’t changed but guys please tell me I’m not crazy lol
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this have a strong smell or soft smell?