BY BURBERRY

A candied floral fragrance, sensual and addictive. Crisp, icy pear, sugared almond and intense vanilla.

Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
This is my everyday perfume. I love it, but it does not over power. It lasts all day, but it doesn’t come on too strong. It is just a sweet but clean scent. I got it for a gift, but i do know they sell it at department stores.
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
While this isn’t my favorite perfume, I do find myself reaching for this very often. It has notes of spices and berries, while also remaining light. It lasts all day. I probably wouldn’t purchase it again, but I find myself reaching for it most during the winter.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this perfume! I repurchase it over and over and always love it. you can fins if for great prices at places like kohl's or marshals. the smell is so nice. will repurchase again when needed and would recommend  :)
allison d.
Milton
So so good, my best friends mom used to use it! It’s not like a sweet smelling, it’s just a low toned perfume. It’s really one of my favorites, just so dang expensive. I would definitely buy it though
Barrie H.
New York
This has been my favorite fragrance for the last 13 years. It's a bit musky/woody, which I love. It lasts all day and I often find myself smelling my wrists throughout the day to be delighted to have this warm scent that still lingers. I get lots of compliments on it!
Rebecca Z.
One of my favorite fragrances. This scent is light and clean with floral hints. I find that I enjoy wearing this scent in spring and summer and people always ask what it is that smells so good.
Rochelle F.
Sandston, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go-to perfume for all seasons. It’s light, refreshing, yet warm and inviting. It has warm underlying notes that smell comforting and slightly sweet. Highly recommend!
Jessica H.
Dallas
This is one of my go to perfumes, it's great for night to day and smells sophisticated. It is a nice classic scent with great staying power. It's good for work days. 5 star
Yalitza G.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this perfume!!!! It’s so soft but strong to stay on your clothes and it lasts the whole day when I wear it.  Most Burberry Fragrances are really great!
Allison H.
East Lansing
This is seriously my favorite perfume ever. I first found out about it through my friend and I loved it so much I had to buy it for myself. I didn't use it daily and it actually ran out after a few months so I'm definitely going to have to buy it again soon because I miss the smell so much!
Leidy V.
San Diego
Okay soo .. I remember being in middle school , oh god like 20yrs ago! Lol but I this was my go to perfume like couldn’t live with out it . I recent decided to repurchase it again after completely forgetting about it for some years and it has DEFINITELY changed I know I’m not crazy lol I asked people at Sephora and Perfumes Stores and they keep saying it hasn’t changed but guys please tell me I’m not crazy lol
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this have a strong smell or soft smell?