BY BURBERRY

A candied floral fragrance, sensual and addictive. Crisp, icy pear, sugared almond and intense vanilla.

Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This perfume is my absolute favorite for the winter/fall time it is a super warm vanilla fragrance in it just comfort soon it’s super grown in and just has a unique smell it’s very long-lasting I smell citrus notes as well as the vanilla and sandalwood like I said it’s just a very grown warm sent
Sarah T.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this scent. I have been wearing it since I have been a teen. It doesnt smell floral at all, which is something I definitely do not like wearing. It is nice and clean and not as overpowering as the men's version. My husband has the men's, and one spray lasts him all day. With that being said, the only knock I do have on this perfume is that it doesn't seem to last that long. Other scents that I wear, I can still smell on myself throughout the day, but this one seems to fade not long after spraying. It also takes a few sprays to get the amount of scent i normally like to achieve. I am also not a person who generally likes to cover myself in perfume and smell it constantly all day, so that is saying something. Other than that, I do think this is probably one of my favorite Burbery scents.
Nanny W.
Waterloo
Bold but sutle, crisp romantic scent that last and last. I wear this a lot to work and I am from room to room working, I get this all the time, that is you I smell, I smelled it in the mail room. This Burberry perfumes leave a trail they are so lasting. Beautiful packaging, from morning to night, never fail perfume. I love it.
Beth F.
Castroville, TX
This is "my scent," you know- the one that you always go back to, no matter how many other wonderful perfumes you encounter, or how many delicious essential oils you stock up on. This was the perfume I picked out in junior high and have continued to wear into adulthood. Sure, I switch things up occasionally, but my friends all recognize this smell instantly. It's feminine and sweet without being too sugary, a generous spray of musky vanilla and spicy fruit.
Inga S.
It was my first Burberry perfume. Bright, light and citrusy scent. The bottle is very basic, but elegant. Scent last the whole day. Bought it few times and changed to another Burberry. Would not change anything!
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Received as a gift a while back I loved the crisp clean floraly scent it literally has me lifted I feel so happy when I wear this fragrance I hope everyone feels like this while wearing it. The packaging is as usual adorable and very distinct I would purchase for myself but I loved getting it as a gift also Definitely try it out you won't regret it
Nora M.
lancaster PA
Another one of my all time favorites. It is definitely worth the money. This lasts all day and is sweet but very mature smelling. I receive compliments every time I use this. Plus the packaging is beautiful!!
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this because it smells so good but also light. The scent isn’t overwhelming at all but still somehow lasts all day. It doesn’t bug my sensitive skin. I get compliments on it all the time so others must like the smell too. :)
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Brit is one of my favorite fragrances of all time. It's feminine without being too floral or girly. It's not overpowering, but has a depth that keeps you wafting the scent toward your face throughout the day. It's my boyfriend's personal favorite scent on me and he always knows when I'm wearing it :)
Alicia D.
Manhasset, NY
LOVE this perfume. I’ve been using it for 11 years 🙈 it’s by far one of my top favorite perfumes. The scent is just very different than other perfumes on the market. This is extremely long lasting. I highly recommend this scent. They also have the lighter scent if you don’t want one that is so overpowering.
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this have a strong smell or soft smell?
Leidy V.
San Diego
Okay soo .. I remember being in middle school , oh god like 20yrs ago! Lol but I this was my go to perfume like couldn’t live with out it . I recent decided to repurchase it again after completely forgetting about it for some years and it has DEFINITELY changed I know I’m not crazy lol I asked people at Sephora and Perfumes Stores and they keep saying it hasn’t changed but guys please tell me I’m not crazy lol

back