BY BURBERRY

A candied floral fragrance, sensual and addictive. Crisp, icy pear, sugared almond and intense vanilla.

Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This perfume is my absolute favorite for the winter/fall time it is a super warm vanilla fragrance in it just comfort soon it’s super grown in and just has a unique smell it’s very long-lasting I smell citrus notes as well as the vanilla and sandalwood like I said it’s just a very grown warm sent
Nanny W.
Waterloo
Bold but sutle, crisp romantic scent that last and last. I wear this a lot to work and I am from room to room working, I get this all the time, that is you I smell, I smelled it in the mail room. This Burberry perfumes leave a trail they are so lasting. Beautiful packaging, from morning to night, never fail perfume. I love it.
Inga S.
It was my first Burberry perfume. Bright, light and citrusy scent. The bottle is very basic, but elegant. Scent last the whole day. Bought it few times and changed to another Burberry. Would not change anything!
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Received as a gift a while back I loved the crisp clean floraly scent it literally has me lifted I feel so happy when I wear this fragrance I hope everyone feels like this while wearing it. The packaging is as usual adorable and very distinct I would purchase for myself but I loved getting it as a gift also Definitely try it out you won't regret it
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this because it smells so good but also light. The scent isn’t overwhelming at all but still somehow lasts all day. It doesn’t bug my sensitive skin. I get compliments on it all the time so others must like the smell too. :)
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Brit is one of my favorite fragrances of all time. It's feminine without being too floral or girly. It's not overpowering, but has a depth that keeps you wafting the scent toward your face throughout the day. It's my boyfriend's personal favorite scent on me and he always knows when I'm wearing it :)
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite fall/winter scent. It must work well with my body chemistry breast I always get compliments when wearing it. It has a more spicy, warm, musky scent and layers well with use of a vanilla scented body wash. Its just so classic and I plan on always having it in my collection.
Addie R.
I love this smell. It is such a classic and clean smelling perfume. It lasts for so long both the bottle and the wear. I spray on almost every day and get a lot of compliments. It is pricey but it worth it. I would for sure recommend to anyone who wants to smell great!
Kirstin I.
Yakima, WA
This is my favorite perfume ever!! I always find it at TJMAXX so I don’t have to pay full price. It’s a beautiful and fresh scent. It’s not too strong which is something I look for when searching out a scent I want. It’s a must!!
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
This is my everyday perfume. I love it, but it does not over power. It lasts all day, but it doesn’t come on too strong. It is just a sweet but clean scent. I got it for a gift, but i do know they sell it at department stores.
Leidy V.
San Diego
Okay soo .. I remember being in middle school , oh god like 20yrs ago! Lol but I this was my go to perfume like couldn’t live with out it . I recent decided to repurchase it again after completely forgetting about it for some years and it has DEFINITELY changed I know I’m not crazy lol I asked people at Sephora and Perfumes Stores and they keep saying it hasn’t changed but guys please tell me I’m not crazy lol
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this have a strong smell or soft smell?