Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.3 fl oz uploaded by Laura G.Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.3 fl oz uploaded by member-711c3fb6d

BY BURBERRY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Sexy, Eccentric Scent This was launched by the design house of Burberry in the year 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Nathalie Gracia-Cetto. Top notes are lime, frosted pear, and green almond. Middle notes are white peony and jordan almond. Base notes are mahogany, amber, vanilla, and tonka bean. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
This scent of Burberry smells like the beach! It is not overbearing and is a great scent to wear during the day or at work to remind you of a more relaxing atmosphere! It does wear off rather quickly but will last about 6-8 hours.
Nancy R.
Burberry's Brit is my favorite thing on the entire planet. It's heavy and musky, very vanilla cut by some sweetness. There's almost a mild spice to it, like cinnamon, maybe? I've never worn it and not gotten compliments. Lovely, day or night!
Sydney J.
Orting, WA
This scent is a classic. I always get compliments when I wear it, and people who know what it is always ask if that's what I'm wearing. Plus, the scent doesn't fade quickly like other perfumes will. I love that it lasts me throughout the day!
Gina S.
9555 Wilson Road Hildebran NC
Love this! The mix of almond, pear, peony, amber and a hint of vanilla work to make it fresh, slightly sweet and warm. It has a nice frangrance presence without being over the top. Will repurchase!!
ramirezkarina
Tiene un olor suave, me gusta, pero no es muy de mi agrado,pero pasa el aroma,yo lo compre para un regalo y si me gusto,pero no para mi.
Ashley K.
Groveton, NH
This perfume is y favorite I got it in my scent bird and I can't get enough of this scent I love love it
Phuong T.
fort mill, SC
This is such a throwback for me. Been using and still using since I was in middle school. Never gets old
Sara B.
Birmingham , AL
One of my favorite scents. Perfect for any season or occasion. Never overwhelming. Well priced
Laura G.
Bogotá
I don't know. This fragance is just perfect. This is one of the things that i can't ever miss and i keep buying it over and over again. For me, is very teenage-ish and goes for an informal occasion as it also goes for a formal one.

back