MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBurberry
Brit Eau de Toilette Fragrance Spray for Women

Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette Fragrance Spray for Women

Burberry Brit is one of the fragrance industry most popular scents for women and it is easy to see why. Brit is a sexy yet eccentric scent that evokes confidence. With touches of icy pear, lime, and green almond, Burberry Brit is truly an original in...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette Fragrance Spray for Women!
Jena S.
Thornton, CO
This perfume makes you smell amazing. I get the most compliments from friends. Yes it is higher priced but it is something I decided to spoil myself with.
Catherine V.
This smells amazing. I got this at T.J. Maxx for so cheap. Burberry has the best fragrances in my opinion.
Mila Z.
Burberry Brit is great winter fragrance! It's a little stronger but it still has great scent! For this fragrance everyone always ask which one is it, and people they used it before recognize it right away. Great scent ❤️

Looking for your answer?