BY BURBERRY

Fragrance Description: Burberry Brit Perfume by Burberry, Burberry brit is a sexy, eccentric scent. With touches of lime, icy pear, and green almond. It also has hints of white peony, sugared almond, mahogany wood, amber, vanilla beans, and tonka beans. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. see more...

Andrea J.
Cincinnati , Oh
Love the packaging but smells totally different on me than it did in the bottle. Guess I'm not a Brit girl.
Atiqa R.
Chantilly, VA
I love the smell. It is definitely different and that's what I like the most. Most fragrances smell similar to me and this sits apart. I do love it.
Mary H.
Bridgeport, CT
It's a great fragrance. It has a really nice cinnamony and fall smell. One of my favorites
Wendy L.
Hardy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume!!! It's a fruity/flowery/musky scent, and definitely in my top 5 all time favorite perfumes!!!!!
Selma  H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfumer. I bought my first bottle and ended up breaking it in the bathroom. Then the next month l bought another one, I had to.
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume one of the first gift after my husband gifted me and i still love it.. mostly i don't buy perfume for my self my hubby gift me but since i used this one i love the suttle scent of it.. it not over powering which i like.. now hv collected most brands but i mostly go back this one..