BY BURBERRY #43 in Fragrance for Her

Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl. oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Habe you tried Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray ?3 Answers
  • I love the scent but does it last or fade quickly?2 Answers
  • Is this an everyday type of perfume or do you only wear for certa...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Ani B.
Los Angeles
My all time favorite fragrance for many many years. I have tons of other fragrances but this one is definitely my signature Scent. Long lasting and delicious. I'm a bit bummed out tho that the company rebottled with a new design and reformulated this fragrance. Doesn't smell the same so I'm always on a hunt for this exact one in the picture with the black red and white lines as this is the old scent.
Janeigne N.
I love this perfume it’s a super warm Cozy fragrance and I love pulling this out in the fall/ winter time ! It’s super long lasting and I’m a huge fan of the packing I would recommend and repurchase this over and over it’s a very unique warm sent with hints of vanilla and strong notes !
Sara M.
Vernon Hills , IL
This is like my the most favorite fragrance ever. I have used like 3 bottles and now it’s my 4th. This is more like for winter, depends what fragrance people like but I’m pretty sure that everyone will love it. It’s not that cheap but it’s worth that money. Love it
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray has been one of my favorites for a long time. It used to be my go to autumn perfume but I use it all the time. I’ve bought and re-bought this many times. I just love the way it smells!
abby a.
Tuscaloosa , AL
my favorite perfume ever!! a warm scent, when i wear it everyone asks what i have on and say i smell amazing! I just ran out of it and have no clue what to do!! Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray
Angela D.
Carlisle, PA
I absolutely love this scent. Definitely my favorite by Burberry for sure! You really can’t go wrong with this fregrance. Not a cheap product but I definitely recommend trying it out, worth the cost!
Sharon M.
Yes!!! A super favorite!!!! You can't go wrong with burberry!! Its a timeless, classic scent. I've seen out discounted in a few stores, so you can definitely find a deal!!!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I only wear a few different fragrances, I try my best to match them with the season/weather or occasion. This one is flawless in the fall and winter. The sweet yet complex scent is luxurious and elegant. It can now be found in stores like TJ Maxx and Burlington for really reasonable prices!
Courtney s.
My mother would get this every Christmas and Mothers day. I would take it because I was in live with the smell. So, I buy two every time I get her a gift. That way I have one as well
Gabriela L.
this doesn't smell very good, i mean to me it didn't i wouldnt buy it, to some other people it does smell good , it just depends on what you like. i wouldn't recommend it
Chelsie D.
Christiansbrg, OH
Does this fragrance leave a little vanilla scent behind?
Whitney D.
Lewiston, MN
How does this perfume last throughout the day? Wanting to get a new perfume but worried it doesn't last like my Marc Jacobs does!
Danielle L.
Riverbank, CA
Has anyone tried Burberry Body? I think it smells great.
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What are the notes in this perfume