Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray

Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl. oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Does this last long?
What other other perfume is comparable to this? This is my favorite and I’m wanting to try something new
Start your review of Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray!
Olivia M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Olivia M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
new fave scent, had to snag a full size after trying the rollerball! it’s sweet without being cloying, and just really comforting and light. an easy, inoffensive scent that’s great when you need a bit of a pick me up but don’t want to wear anything too “loud”.
Lisa G.
Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Lisa G.
Brit has an appealing soft yet bold appeal to me. Its one of my go to perfumes if im heading out in the evening. It lightly lingers for a couple hours Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray I would love if it more more if the aroma had slightly stronger lingering touch. I do like it best if i apply an almond wood lotion prior.
Kristi T.
Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kristi T.
I really wanted to love this one but I really couldn't get into it. The smell is almost too sweet. It's a heavy scent and smells almost like baby powder to me and settles on my skin as a musky scent after drying. It's different on everyone of course, but on me it just was no good. It's not for me. The lasting power is impressive though; I could still smell it at the end of my workday.
inshirah I.
Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by inshirah I.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve worn this scent for years. It’s a classic! If always received compliments and get told constantly that I smell amazing! I would describe it as sultry. It’s an excellent perfume!
Kathleen C.
Kirkland, WA
Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kathleen C.
My favorite parfum of all time!! Amazing smell that lasts all day! I’ve been wearing this for 10+ years and get compliments all the time. Tip- do not save the few dollars and buy the eau de toilette... it is not the same scent and will not last you all day. Make sure to look at the box/description and only buy the eau de parfum, you’ll be glad you did!
Maureen T.
Cambria Hts, NY
Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Maureen T.
My all time favorite scent. This is a staple for any household. This perfume lasts all day and keeps me smelling amazing all day. I get compliments about the way I smell all the time when I wear this and it definitely leaves an impression
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Hannah B.
This is my all time favorite scent. If you know me, you know this smell. I’ve been wearing it since 2007, and I always keep a back up bottle because I can’t go without Brit. Men and women always compliment me when I’m wearing this. It’s classic and sexy, there’s amber and vanilla notes among other things. I find that it’s the perfect balance of being sweet and sexy at the same time.
Tasheena S.
Pocatello, ID
I'm a perfume junkie. I love this one so much! It smells sexy and professional all at the same time! It lasts forever!
Adrienne H.
Port chester, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been trying (and buying) way too many perfumes lately but Brit is still my OG signature scent. It's good for any occasion, outfit, and season. It's a plus that the price is affordable these days. 😊 I think the older formulations lasted longer but thats my only gripe.
Tanya C.
Braham, MN
Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Tanya C.
Love the floral and almond tones to this perfume. No to strong and isn't over powerful. Haven't smelt anything that compares. Recieved this as a Christmas present when I was 20 and I still have some left. Recommend to people when in the store and they look like they could use some advise.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Silvia D.
Centerpoint Blvd
il y a 7 mois
Mandy M. il y a 7 mois
Original Brit EDP flanker all the way .
Natalie H.
Minneola, FL
il y a 2 ans
Lauren L. il y a 2 ans
I've been obsessed with Burberry Brit Sheer for so so long but when I smelled a sample of Her I lovedddd it!