BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl. oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Habe you tried Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray ?3 Answers
  • I love the scent but does it last or fade quickly?2 Answers
  • Is this an everyday type of perfume or do you only wear f...1 Answers
Nicole M.
Schenectady, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I have had the same bottle for a very long time (several years) and it stills smells as nice as the day I bought it. It's mature and musky notes of vanilla and just smells sultry. I will always have this in my collection.
Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is the sexiest smelling perfume. I love this scent, it's hard to describe because of its complexity. It has a rich depth of musk with lighter notes of floral and sweetness. I wear it when I want to be extra sexy
Martina P.
this perfume smells very good, my mother described a perfume she used to wear I highschool and I knew my Burberry smelt just like that so I bought her one and although it wasn't the same one, it smelt identical and she is very satisfied. not cheap, but It is worth it
Sara M.
Vernon Hills, IL
This is like my the most favorite fragrance ever. I have used like 3 bottles and now it’s my 4th. This is more like for winter, depends what fragrance people like but I’m pretty sure that everyone will love it. It’s not that cheap but it’s worth that money. Love it
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
It's a perfect mix of elegant, floral and sweet. To me it's not an everyday perfume. It would be perfect for a date night because of its captivating smell! Last a very long time and the packaging is just lovely...
Kristin W.
South Easton, MA
This is my favorite perfume, & the only one I've worn for years. The scent is so lovely with hints of flowers & vanilla while remaining light & airy. It offers such a lovely scent without being too heavy or "perfume". The bottle is beautiful & classic.
Samantha M.
marblehead
Such a classy fragrance from a classy brand! Cute bottle with the Burberry print! The scent is like a vanilla and spice! Really a great smell and it stays on the skin for a long time! The price is amazing for what you get too!
abby a.
Tuscaloosa , AL
my favorite perfume ever!! a warm scent, when i wear it everyone asks what i have on and say i smell amazing! I just ran out of it and have no clue what to do!! Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray
Mary B.
Norwood, MA
This is by far one of my favorite smelling perfumes! The bottle is beautiful and such a beautiful design with the classic Burberry logo. The bottle is also high-quality because I have dropped it a few times and did not break at all! The perfume lasts all day even when I am sweating profusely from the summer heat! I would definitely recommend this perfume!

Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
Burberry Brit has been my fragrance for probably ten years now, ever since I was a little high schooler. It smells so good, floral, and bright and I can’t seem to find a scent I love better than this. I can always find it cheaper on stores online or sometimes they have this at TJ Maxx!
Whitney D.
Rochester, MN
How does this perfume last throughout the day? Wanting to get a new perfume but worried it doesn't last like my Marc Jacobs does!
Chelsie D.
Christiansbrg, OH
Does this fragrance leave a little vanilla scent behind?
Danielle L.
Riverbank, CA
Has anyone tried Burberry Body? I think it smells great.
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What are the notes in this perfume