BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl. oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Habe you tried Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Spray ?3 Answers
  • I love the scent but does it last or fade quickly?2 Answers
  • Is this an everyday type of perfume or do you only wear for certa...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Ani B.
My all time favorite fragrance for many many years. I have tons of other fragrances but this one is definitely my signature Scent. Long lasting and delicious. I'm a bit bummed out tho that the company rebottled with a new design and reformulated this fragrance. Doesn't smell the same so I'm always on a hunt for this exact one in the picture with the black red and white lines as this is the old scent.
Katie A.
Salem, OR
I love the cute print on the bottle. This smells amazing and is my favorite fragrance. I used to be able to get it at Nordstrom, but recently they stopped carrying it. I’d definitely recommend it, if I knew of a store that has it.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this perfume, I always have this on my vanity next to my other favorites. Such a great scent without being too overpowering and can be used as an everyday perfume. My only con is the cost I wish it was more affordable.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Burberry Brit is the best smelling perfume! It may be expensive but it lasts and is so long lasting. I really feel my best when I look and smell my best. My husband usually buys a bottle for me every Christmas.
Gabriela L.
this doesn't smell very good, i mean to me it didn't i wouldnt buy it, to some other people it does smell good , it just depends on what you like. i wouldn't recommend it
Erin C.
My signature fragrance!

Burberry Brit is a fragrance I have worn for the past 8 years, and not a day goes by that someone doesn't compliment me on it. If I only had a dollar for each time someone asked for the name of the perfume, I could have flown to London and purchased it in the flagship store... *sigh*

Women find the fragrance clean and appealing, men find it sexy. I spray on my pulse points (neck, wrists) in the morning, and the fragrance lasts me through the day.

I pray Burberry never discontinues this line- I would be absolutely despondent.
Christina D.
San Diego , CA
A wonderful way to step up your scent game! I use this along with a little vanilla body spray, and I'm constantly being told how good I smell. I rarely have to reapply, though I will if I'm going from work to an event. It's strong enough that a few sprays will have you ready for the office, and a few more will have you ready for a night out. Yes, it's expensive, but it's definitely worth the cost. Everyone asks what I'm wearing, and complements the scent.

As for men, they seem to really appreciate it. I've been tempted to switch to something more affordable, but I just don't get the same reactions. Burberry Brit is absolutely perfect!
Mandy E.
I HATE this scent. It is deff not a scent i prefer. I got a huge bottle for Christmas from my mother in law and was very excited because its pretty expensive and Ive always wanted to try it-boy I am glad it wasnt my dime! It smells like "old lady" So strong and overpowering. It literally was gagging. I gave it to my daughter and she hates it also. Not sure who shes passing it on to but good riddance. Not a product I like personally.
Allyson W.
Georgetown, TX
This used to be my favorite scent, but the more I wore it the stronger it became and I can't really handle the smell anymore! I love the packaging it is thick and expensive looking! I am into sweeter smells these days so I really think the strong musky smell that is has, has just become too much for me to handle! Otherwise it is a good product it comes with a lot in a bottle and it lasts all day long!
Anna H.
My signature scent for over five years, this is the most gorgeous smell ever. The variations on it (Brit Sheer, etc.) have been nice but don't come close to the original. It fades out gradually throughout the day so you get the scent of the under layers, leaving a lovely subtle smell. It has a good aura but not too overpowering, which is important. I find I prefer it for winter, as it is kind of a heavy scent but it's so pretty that I usually wear it year-round anyway. I use about 4 spritzes a day and I go through one bottle every 9 months.
Chelsie D.
Christiansburg, OH
Does this fragrance leave a little vanilla scent behind?
Whitney D.
Lewiston, MN
How does this perfume last throughout the day? Wanting to get a new perfume but worried it doesn't last like my Marc Jacobs does!
Danielle L.
Riverbank, CA
Has anyone tried Burberry Body? I think it smells great.
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
What are the notes in this perfume