BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Natural Spray for Women 1.7 Ounces see more...

Lynnette U.
Speculator
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite fragrance. It goes with my "natural scent" so well. I've had a few friends try it and it didn't smell as good on some of them. Anyway, I've been wearing this scent for probably 10 years now and have no intentions of stopping. A favorite warm cozy smell for fall and winter.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume, I always have this on my vanity next to my other favorites. Such a great scent without being too overpowering and can be used as an everyday perfume. My only con is the cost I wish it was more affordable.
Kelly G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always used this as a go to fragrance. It has such a distinct scent that lasts all day. The scent does not change a half an hour after I apply it and it is a really good value for the product you get.
Lindsay W.
Knoxville, TN
I received this as a Christmas gift and it has to be my favorite! I even put my jacket on from the day before and could still smell it! It last all day and I use it everyday. I dislike floral smells and this has a very nice warmth to it without smelling like a giant vanilla bean. Love love love it!
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of those fragrances that just aren't for me. I can't put my finger on it exactly, but there is something in this that just turns me off as soon as I spray it. My nose twinges every time I try it.

The perfume does provide nice coverage and lasts pretty long, but none of that matters if I don't like the smell. I didn't even make it halfway through the bottle.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful perfume. Very warm and sweet scented. Perfect for day or night! The scent lasts a while too. Definitely worth the money. Very sophisticated yet awesome for any occasion. I've had my bottle for years and it still smells amazing. Will buy more when I run out!
Nicole W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for Christmas a couple of years ago and it's still my favorite. The scent lasts a long time and smells sooo good. I bought it at Off Broadway. I have not been able to find a perfume to compAre it to! I would definitely buy it again!
Lauren R.
This has been my favorite perfume for over 10 years. In high school, this was my special occasion perfume, and now I wear it to work. The smell reminds me of my trips to Europe. It has a warm amber-y scent and is sophisticated while still being classic enough for every day. It is not at all floral, which I usually prefer. Check it out!
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this just as much as the original Britt. This one is a little lighter of a scent. It still last as long, just not as strong. It such a refreshing scent. I've been asked what I'm wearing every time I use this perfume.
Sammy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute FAVORITE perfume!!!! I have lost count of the amount of bottles I have gone through. It is a bit pricey but well worth it. I love that when I wear this scent people say "you smell really good" vs "what perfume are you wearing". I highly recommend it!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
What's your favorite Burberry scent?
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im looking for a good summer scent im debating on this escada or d&g light blue i hate flower on musky smells i like sweet fruity or beachy i saw the notes in this but still unsure?
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Is this to expensive?
Rebecca L.
Sapulpa, OK
How many scents does Burberry have? I love the ones i have tried so far!
Michele F.
Baldwin, NY
What's the best burberry sent for fall?