BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Natural Spray for Women 1.7 Ounces see more...

• Im looking for a good summer scent im debating on this es...2 Answers
  • What am i to go about doing to have things sent to test1 Answers
  • Is this to expensive?1 Answers
Liza A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is my absolute favorite, go to perfume out there. I always get compliments from people about how great I smell and they always want to know what kind of perfume it is. I've been wearing it for a decade and don't think I'll stop anytime soon. Don't get me wrong, I sometimes switch it up and wear other perfumes but this is my all-time favorite and the one that I get the most compliments on
Denise M.
Memphis
A little goes a long way with this perfume.  The scent is soft and powdery and it is just not my go to.  It does smell "fancy" but I am into earthy, clean fragrances.  Probably would not purchase again.
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
$80 and it lasts! One of my go to perfumes . I absolutely love the smell of Burberry Britt! To me it smells sweet floral . My husband loves it whenever I put this on , win win for me !
Nikki W.
Mcandrews
I love this perfume but only use it for special occasions. I’m a first time user due to the price, therefore I wanna make it last!! It’s a unique scent I usualy wear Clinique happy so it’s totally different from what I’m used to, I would def recommend Burberry perfume
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
Everytime I use this, my husband asks me if we have something special planned. It was the perfume I used on our honeymoon. The scent embodies spring to me, it is a light scent that is a perfect balance of floral and citrus. I have bought 2 bottles already and I love it!
Abigail K.
South River, NJ
Only perfume I wear! I cannot stop using it, I’ve been through almost an entire bottle already and purchased a backup because I can’t live without it. Love the scent and lasts all day long. Good amount in the bottle as well.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
This smells insanely good! It has a sweet scent (not bakery or candy), with a hint of floral that doesn’t overpower . It’s so different from the Burberry original and I absolutely love it for spring / summer .
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
This is my old faithful i have been using this perfume since 2002. I do wear others bit this is always on vanity. Has such a sweet musky scent that last all day.
Lindsay W.
Knoxville, TN
I received this as a Christmas gift and it has to be my favorite! I even put my jacket on from the day before and could still smell it! It last all day and I use it everyday. I dislike floral smells and this has a very nice warmth to it without smelling like a giant vanilla bean. Love love love it!
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of those fragrances that just aren't for me. I can't put my finger on it exactly, but there is something in this that just turns me off as soon as I spray it. My nose twinges every time I try it.

The perfume does provide nice coverage and lasts pretty long, but none of that matters if I don't like the smell. I didn't even make it halfway through the bottle.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
What's your favorite Burberry scent?
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Im looking for a good summer scent im debating on this escada or d&g light blue i hate flower on musky smells i like sweet fruity or beachy i saw the notes in this but still unsure?
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Is this to expensive?
Michele F.
Baldwin, NY
What's the best burberry sent for fall?
Krista P.