BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Natural Spray for Women 1.7 Ounces see more...

Lynnette U.
Speculator
This is my all time favorite fragrance. It goes with my "natural scent" so well. I've had a few friends try it and it didn't smell as good on some of them. Anyway, I've been wearing this scent for probably 10 years now and have no intentions of stopping. A favorite warm cozy smell for fall and winter.
Naidelyn V.
Ughhhh this is my all time fav perfume for the nigh time . Whenever i go clubbing, or for a date, or for some dinner i always put some of this on and i always get complimented . ❤️👌🏻 love this so much
Lindsay W.
Knoxville, TN
I received this as a Christmas gift and it has to be my favorite! I even put my jacket on from the day before and could still smell it! It last all day and I use it everyday. I dislike floral smells and this has a very nice warmth to it without smelling like a giant vanilla bean. Love love love it!
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of those fragrances that just aren't for me. I can't put my finger on it exactly, but there is something in this that just turns me off as soon as I spray it. My nose twinges every time I try it.

The perfume does provide nice coverage and lasts pretty long, but none of that matters if I don't like the smell. I didn't even make it halfway through the bottle.
Nicole W.
I got this for Christmas a couple of years ago and it's still my favorite. The scent lasts a long time and smells sooo good. I bought it at Off Broadway. I have not been able to find a perfume to compAre it to! I would definitely buy it again!
Lauren R.
This has been my favorite perfume for over 10 years. In high school, this was my special occasion perfume, and now I wear it to work. The smell reminds me of my trips to Europe. It has a warm amber-y scent and is sophisticated while still being classic enough for every day. It is not at all floral, which I usually prefer. Check it out!
Diana D.
My favorite fragrance next to Kat Von D's Saint. It lasts longs and smells amazing! It is a little pricey but Dillard's and Macy's usually has good deals on it. It's a little strong when first applied, but as it airs out and the day goes on you notice how long it lasts.
Sammy B.
This is my absolute FAVORITE perfume!!!! I have lost count of the amount of bottles I have gone through. It is a bit pricey but well worth it. I love that when I wear this scent people say "you smell really good" vs "what perfume are you wearing". I highly recommend it!
Kayla  J.
Carnesville , GA
This is my favorite perfume. I have tried so many Burberry perfumes and this by far stays the longest and smells the best. It is sweet but not overwhelmingly so. I get compliments on it often. I have bought this for three times and will continue to do so.
Michelle R.
Mcallen, TX
I have a thing for perfumes, this is probably the one thing I buy that I have too many to even wear. Burberry Brit is my go to perfume when I'm going somewhere important ! It has a feminine, girly scent that I really like !
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
What's your favorite Burberry scent?
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Im looking for a good summer scent im debating on this escada or d&g light blue i hate flower on musky smells i like sweet fruity or beachy i saw the notes in this but still unsure?
Rebecca L.
Sapulpa, OK
How many scents does Burberry have? I love the ones i have tried so far!
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Is this to expensive?
Michele F.
Baldwin, NY
What's the best burberry sent for fall?