BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum Natural Spray for Women 1.7 Ounces see more...

Courtney G.
Northport, ME
$80 and it lasts! One of my go to perfumes . I absolutely love the smell of Burberry Britt! To me it smells sweet floral . My husband loves it whenever I put this on , win win for me !
Liza A.
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
This is my absolute favorite, go to perfume out there. I always get compliments from people about how great I smell and they always want to know what kind of perfume it is. I've been wearing it for a decade and don't think I'll stop anytime soon. Don't get me wrong, I sometimes switch it up and wear other perfumes but this is my all-time favorite and the one that I get the most compliments on
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
This smells insanely good! It has a sweet scent (not bakery or candy), with a hint of floral that doesn’t overpower . It’s so different from the Burberry original and I absolutely love it for spring / summer .
Denise M.
Memphis
A little goes a long way with this perfume.  The scent is soft and powdery and it is just not my go to.  It does smell "fancy" but I am into earthy, clean fragrances.  Probably would not purchase again.
Lynnette U.
Speculator, NY
This is my all time favorite fragrance. It goes with my "natural scent" so well. I've had a few friends try it and it didn't smell as good on some of them. Anyway, I've been wearing this scent for probably 10 years now and have no intentions of stopping. A favorite warm cozy smell for fall and winter.
Nikki W.
Mcandrews
I love this perfume but only use it for special occasions. I’m a first time user due to the price, therefore I wanna make it last!! It’s a unique scent I usualy wear Clinique happy so it’s totally different from what I’m used to, I would def recommend Burberry perfume
Abigail K.
South River, NJ
Only perfume I wear! I cannot stop using it, I’ve been through almost an entire bottle already and purchased a backup because I can’t live without it. Love the scent and lasts all day long. Good amount in the bottle as well.
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
This is my old faithful i have been using this perfume since 2002. I do wear others bit this is always on vanity. Has such a sweet musky scent that last all day.
Lindsay W.
Knoxville, TN
I received this as a Christmas gift and it has to be my favorite! I even put my jacket on from the day before and could still smell it! It last all day and I use it everyday. I dislike floral smells and this has a very nice warmth to it without smelling like a giant vanilla bean. Love love love it!
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of those fragrances that just aren't for me. I can't put my finger on it exactly, but there is something in this that just turns me off as soon as I spray it. My nose twinges every time I try it.

The perfume does provide nice coverage and lasts pretty long, but none of that matters if I don't like the smell. I didn't even make it halfway through the bottle.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
What's your favorite Burberry scent?
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Im looking for a good summer scent im debating on this escada or d&g light blue i hate flower on musky smells i like sweet fruity or beachy i saw the notes in this but still unsure?
Rebecca L.
Sapulpa, OK
How many scents does Burberry have? I love the ones i have tried so far!
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Is this to expensive?
Michele F.
Baldwin, NY
What's the best burberry sent for fall?