BY BURBERRY

The Brit girl embodies the playful British spirit of individuality. She's outrageous, but always charming and unpredictably sexy. Fresh and playful, the fragrance is a classic, green-oriental blend of lush fruits, sweet nutty essences, and soothing amber, vanilla, and Tonka bean. Notes: Italian Lime, Icy Pear, Green Almond, White Peony, Sugared Almonds, Amber, Mahogany, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Impulsive. Sexy. Unique. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Christina M.
Austin, TX
Nice somewhat spicy perfume that has some lime and citrusy undertones. The perfume was a bit too strong for me and I prefer Brit Sheer, but it does smell nice and the longevity is great. The check bottle is to die for. Probably would not re-buy based on how it smelled on me.
Kristina B.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I love this perfume. It lasts all day and it isn't too strong or too subtle. I have been using it for the past 5 years and it is a great value for the price. I don't have to worry about reapplying it throughout the day. I will continue to purchase it.
Elena L.
Irvine, CA
Seems lovely at first, very strong and empowering fragrance with deep notes. Definitely something I would more often wear in the winter/fall. Had to sadly re gift to a neighbor as it did give me a headache to keep smelling it on myself.
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
I love this scent. It kind of has a spicey smell too it, I really like it for winter use, I do not find it to be a light fun summery scent. You only need one or two squirts and you are set for the entire day then. The only downfall is that it is really expensive, but it does last a long time!
Crystal B.
I absolutely LOVE this perfume! This smells amazing. Every lady has her signature scent and this is mine. This scent isn't overpowering, it doesn't give me a headache and the scent lasts all day. Whenever I where this, people remark on how nice I smell. This is the best perfume!
Leslie W.
Sugar Land, TX
I absolutely love this fragrance from Burberry. This is one of my top favorites from Burberry. I also love Burberry London. The bottle is beautiful, the classic Burberry signature design. The scent is definitely long lasting but not overpowering. Two thumbs up on Burberry Brit!!
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
I use to wear this all the time and I still love it I ran out and chose a different Burberry scent. This is a great clean and feminine scent stays for awhile and you don't have to use alot
Dominika J.
My signature scent. This smells delightful and clean, and I always get compliments when wearing it. The value is great. I bought it at a perfume outlet.
Whitney G.
Katy, TX
I don't have this but I've smelled it before and I want it so bad!!! It smells amazing... I fell in love with it the first time I ever saw it!
Alyna J.
Saint Albans, WV
I bought this for my mom as a gift and she has only worn it a hand full of times. It is very strong and a little goes a long way!!!