Burberry Brit by  for Men- 3. 3 oz EDT Spray

Burberry Brit by for Men- 3. 3 oz EDT Spray

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit is a sexy masculine fragrance with a blend of bergamot mandarin cardamom cedar wood wild rose nut meg Tonka bean and grey rose, Gender: Men, Size: 3, 3 oz, see more...

Burberry Brit by  for Men- 3. 3 oz EDT Spray
Burberry Brit by for Men- 3. 3 oz EDT Spray
Ally A.
Hinckley, OH
I bought this cologne for my husband a couple months ago, let me just start off by saying it smells amazing. The bottle is also very slick and well-designed. It was a little bit pricey but it is definitely a good value I would recommend this to others would just be warned, like most colognes don't spray too much because it has a very strong smell
Emma B.
Atlanta, GA
My boyfriend wears this and I absolutely love it! It's very fresh and masculine but the smell is not too overpowering. He is running out of it so I will definitely get it for him for Christmas! The scent is strong and sweet! Definitely will buy it!
Haley P.
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it as much as I do. It is a very manly scent but it smells clean also.
Fran D.
Herndon, VA
I wear this a lot and I love the smell because it's not too strong. I think this could smell good on anyone. It last a long time I have had mine for more than two years.
Matthew K.
Fishers, IN
This wasn't the very first cologne I ever tried but once I used it, I knew I would keep buying it. The scent isn't overpowering but stays with you throughout the day. Highly recommend.
Brooke S.
I smelled this at sephora and I loved it. Not to much, to were your barfing at dinner. haha
genovie f.
Bought the men's cologne for my boyfriend and I loved it. I definitely recommend this. It's a soft smell !
Sarah C.
Victoria , BC
This is a great men's fragrance but I have often worn my husbands. It is floraly, spicy and with a powdery finish scent. It is long lasting and a great scent to have in your collection.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do men like this.. Good gift?