BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit fragrance was launched by the design house of Burberry Women's perfume is available in a 0.5-ounce parfum purse spray Feminine scent possesses a blend of almonds, limes, pears, soft florals and vanilla We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Logan C.
Mebane, NC
I love this fragrance, it has always been one of my all time favorites. My mom use to wear this fragrance all of the time when I was little, so for me it has a lot of memories behind it. I think it is worth the price, I own it and would buy it over and over again!
Morgan C.
Murray, UT
I really do like this perfume a lot! Keep in mind that it does have an undertone that might give some people headaches but it doesn't bother me what so ever! If I had to describe the scent, I would say that it's like a luxurious candy with a hint of freshness.
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn, NY
love this perfume I get it every Christmas I don't buy perfume that often but I make it a mission to buy this one if I ever run out I always get compliments when I'm out on how good it smells and recommend them to buy it.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite perfume to wear. It is a nice and light scent. The bottle lasts me for a month or two. I really love this.
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
Does this have a strong smell or soft smell?