BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit is for the modern man, who still wants to remain classic, which was launched in 2004. A refined, sophisticated aroma for men, is an amazing blend of greens, hints of nutmeg and tonka bean. see more...

Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I love this scent for men. It's light yet powerful. It also has a sweetness to it without a fruit or floral scent to it. No musk either.
If you get this for your significant other I suggest getting Burberry Weekend for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml to pair with it. My husband and I get a lot of compliments while out together.
Hunter D.
Kenner
I received this as a Christmas gift from my future mother in law and it has quickly become my favorite fragrance. It has a really long lasting scent that doesn't fade over time. I would highly recommend this to anyone in the market for a year round men's fragrance.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't know what it is about this cologne but I love the smell of this on a man. I constantly gift this cologne to my boyfriends lol I just love the scent. It's fresh clean sexy and still masculine. It's worth the purchase
Gracie C.
My husband is in love with this scent. It smells amazing, it comes in a pretty Burberry print bottle, and if you buy the gift set you get aftershave, body wash and lotion.
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
Got it for my husband for Christmas, I wear it occasionally. It smells great , not too overpowering just the right fresh smell
Cody F.
Amazing product but if you want the sent to last all day (6-10 hours) I would re apply every 3-4 hours to keep the lovely aroma.