BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit by Burberry fragrance for men captures the refined elegant and distinct style of todays modern man. Composed of green and fresh oriental blends this fragrance embodies a refreshing full-bodied experience. see more...

Nicole  A.
Medford, NY
I'm tempted to say Brit outshines London, but only by the thinnest of margins. It's a sensual, masculine, creamy, refined fragrance perfect for brisk weather, cool nights, and the chilly seasons of Fall and Winter.

This beautifully understated cologne opens with a crisp citrus combination of mandarin and bergamot but is quickly tamed by a cool spiciness of cardamom and ginger.

From there it gently morphs into its most superb notes- spicy cedar and nutmeg, and beautifully elegant wild rose that wraps you in warmth and provides an incredibly creamy, sensual, and refined feel.

Luscious amber and sweet, soft tonka bean along with some exotic woody notes, rounds out the fragrance into its classy and spirited nature.

I find it perfect as s signature scent, especially for cooler weather, brisk afternoons or evenings, a non-invasive office scent, and for romantic evenings out. Personally, Brit has garnered me many compliments from females, and my S.O. finds it to be especially warm and inviting.

As with most of the Burberry line, it's performance isn't where I'd like for it to be. It's has wonderful sillage for the first few hours and lasts incredibly well on my skin until about the 5th hour, then unfortunately becomes more of a skin scent. This is precisely why I carry a small decant with me so I can reapply if/when I need to.

With that said however, Brit and all the other frags of the house are incredible values for the quality of the juice you're buying.

This has been for quite some time, and will continue to be, one of my top 5 favorite fragrances!

Again- well done Burberry!!!!
Camille D.
I wore this perfume when I was in highschool. It's so fresh, yet still sensual. I would definitely recommend. It's very crisp and refreshing with vanilla undertones. Very strong, lasts all day.
Sabrina G.
Lancaster, PA
I have grown up with Burberry fragrances, especially the "Brit" line. I have always loved the "Brit" line due to it's woody and vanilla tones. This Burberry fragrance is wonderful. Can and should wear on a daily basis.
Debbie M.
I was on a flight and every time this one stewardess walked by me it smelled wonderful. I asked her what perfume she was wearing and have been using Burberry Brit every since. I love the smell.
Kylie L.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this fragrance. I had a friend in college who used it and I liked it so much I ended up going and buying my own (had to quit using all of hers up lol). Great stuff!
DanElle W.
Dayton, OH
This stuff smells amazing! I always say if the Burberry Clothing Had an actual smell then this would be it! So glad that they came out with the fragrance! love It!
Jessica L.
Nashua, NH
One of my go-to fragrances. I love this scent & often get complimented by random strangers when I wear this! You can never go wrong with Burberry Brit.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
Not a big Burberry fan. I didn't really care for this scent or really any other Burberry scent. Definitely not for me but anyone that does... Rock on
Amanda B.
Burberry Brit is one of my favorite fragrances, and the mini is perfect to throw into a purse or keep in your car for pinch situations.
David M.
This has been my favorite cologne for the past 5 years. I don’t leave the house without it. It’s great for both day time and night.