Add a Photo

#1419 in Fragrance for Her
Nicole  A.
Nicole A.
Medford, NY

I'm tempted to say Brit outshines London, but only by the thinnest of margins. It's a sensual, masculine, creamy, refined fragrance perfect for brisk weather, cool nights, and the chilly seasons of Fall and Winter.

This beautifully understated cologne opens with a crisp citrus combination of mandarin and bergamot but is quickly tamed by a cool spiciness of cardamom and ginger.

From there it gently morphs into its most superb notes- spicy cedar and nutmeg, and beautifully elegant wild rose that wraps you in warmth and provides an incredibly creamy, sensual, and refined feel.

Luscious amber and sweet, soft tonka bean along with some exotic woody notes, rounds out the fragrance into its classy and spirited nature.

I find it perfect as s signature scent, especially for cooler weather, brisk afternoons or evenings, a non-invasive office scent, and for romantic evenings out. Personally, Brit has garnered me many compliments from females, and my S.O. finds it to be especially warm and inviting.

As with most of the Burberry line, it's performance isn't where I'd like for it to be. It's has wonderful sillage for the first few hours and lasts incredibly well on my skin until about the 5th hour, then unfortunately becomes more of a skin scent. This is precisely why I carry a small decant with me so I can reapply if/when I need to.

With that said however, Brit and all the other frags of the house are incredible values for the quality of the juice you're buying.

This has been for quite some time, and will continue to be, one of my top 5 favorite fragrances!

Again- well done Burberry!!!!
Camille D.
Camille D.

I wore this perfume when I was in highschool. It's so fresh, yet still sensual. I would definitely recommend. It's very crisp and refreshing with vanilla undertones. Very strong, lasts all day.
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
North Port, FL

I was on a flight and every time this one stewardess walked by me it smelled wonderful. I asked her what perfume she was wearing and have been using Burberry Brit every since. I love the smell.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA

Not a big Burberry fan. I didn't really care for this scent or really any other Burberry scent. Definitely not for me but anyone that does... Rock on
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Dover, DE

This perfume is so refreshing its one of my favorites not too heavy it just has such a clean smell that doesnt overwhelm the nose
Diana B.
Diana B.
Owingsville, KY

This smells so good! Not to strong on! Last all day! It comes in a nice bottle and package! I just love it!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Carson City, NV

Burberry smells great and looks great. Its a long lasting fragrance which makes it perfect for everyday use.
Paula J.
Paula J.
Beaver Dam, KY

I love this! My son had given me some of this as a gift. A very lasting fragrance!!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Burberry Brit is one of my favorite fragrances, and the mini is perfect to throw into a purse or keep in your car for pinch situations.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Boonsboro, MD

Burberry Brit is one of my faves! The mini is very convenient when you are on the go. Great for your purse or car!

Join Now