BY BURBERRY

Sadie J.
I can't stop sniffing my wrists!! This stuff is addictive in a very natural smelling way..

I asked multiple for ends if they liked the smell, and they all said they did, but about half said that it didn't smell like I was wearing perfume, that the scent seemed more natural or like it must have been my skin/clothes/body wash/etc. which is exactly what I hope for with any fragrance.
Bree F.
Baden, PA
A very pretty scent with aromas of soft florals and a hint of vanilla. This perfume is perfect for daytime wear such as at the office or running errands.
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
I like this perfume because it is mild, but sometimes it is not strong enough at all! Overall a fan though.
Lorelie C.
Burlington, ON
Not really good at explaining the scent but all I can say is it smells very refreshing and just clean. :) so I give a 4 out of 5 star. #loveburberry #burberry
Lacey F.
Lloydminster, SK
I only purchase Burberry Brit and have done so for the past 10 years. My husband knows it's a great Christmas gift