BY BURBERRY

Burberry Brit Brit Eau De Toilette Spray For Ladies - Lime Almond Vanilla see more...

Kate L.
Duluth, GA
This is the first perfume I was ever given when I was in high school and I keep coming back to buy it! I always get a ton of compliments wearing it and it has such dean and fresh smell that I can totally we AR it during the day to work or school without it being too overpowering. Such a classic fragrance I wold recommend to anyone!
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
I had purchased this perfume years ago and I loved it, but I guess I have changed because I do not like this scent anymore. I feel like its too strong for my liking and prefer light girly/floral scents.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Burberry original for women had been my go to since high school and is still on my dresser. I'm 33 now! I just wish it was a little stronger of a perfume
Kristi J.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my favorite perfume. I love the light scent. It was given to me as a Christmas gift a few years ago, and ever since I have been wearing it.
Jenny N.
I love the spicy smell of this perfume and the scent seriously only needs one spray to last all day so the bottle lasts a long time.
kathleen t.
Stillwater, MN
This is such a classic scent, and I get compliments all the time. It is warm and comforting and has great staying power.
Laura D.
Aurora, CO
My favorite perfume for over 6 years, and I'll never stop using it. It lasts all day and makes me feel fresh.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
This is my winter scent. it's kind of string but it's a classic for me. it's warm and slightly musky.
Angelica P.
Lewisville, TX
I love the way this smells. Just a quick spritz and I'm off get complimented on smelling good
Alexis B.
I really like this perfume but it can smell a little musty if you keep it for too long