Burberry Body Tender Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.8 oz uploaded by Leah T.Burberry Body Tender Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.8 oz uploaded by Zarah D.Burberry Body Tender Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.8 oz uploaded by Viktoriia P.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Body Tender Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Isabel J.
Glenside, PA
I absolutely love this Burberry body tender spray it smell amazingly good it last all day long love it
Raquel C.
Got this as a gift because My husband couldn't find Body by Burberry. It's ok I'm
Not sold on the scent
Leah T.
Fall River, MA
My current go.to perfume! Smells warm.and a little sweet, very sexy! I highly recommend this perfume!
Tabitha L.
I am in love with Burberry perfumes and this one smells amazing. Great for a night out.
Jamie G.
Really enjoyed this fragrance! Lasts throughout the day! I'd definitely recommend!
Zaina m.
I have bought like 3 bottles of this I just love it its amazing definitely will buy one each time I go through one it's packaging is nice  and the bottle has a nice grip to it I haven't ever used a perfume like this one beforehand I would absolutely recommend it to other I have told mom about it she got it and loved it
Manon D.
This scent is really pretty and likeable but too heavy for me I got headaches whenever I spray a bit on my scarf even the tiniest amount but it's a really feminine,  sexy , sensual scent which would turn heads on and last but not least it tends to last between 5 to 8 hours which is good for a perfume
DesiSlava K.
Varna
I received this parfum as a gift from my parents a few months ago and I generally had no big expectations. But right now I claim that this is one of my favorite perfumes very fresh fragrance. It’s amazing!! 💯👍🏼💁🏻‍♀️💐
Emanuela G.
L'aquila
It has a sweet strong smell. It is perfect for important event, night and day. I dont know the price because i received it for christmas. The packaging is simple but elegant.
Lya S.
Melbourne
This is one of my favorite fragrance and I find it highly appropriate for one who just graduated from college like myself. There is a hint of maturity and seriousness in but it is still youthful and fresh. It is a charismatic scent that balances youth and serenity. The scent is pretty long lasting, though if you are out the whole day you would need to touch up once during the day but it's not really a problem. I love it!
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where can I find?
abigail h.
Brantford
I really want to smell this... it looks like it smells good!!!!