Burberry Body Tender Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.8 oz uploaded by Leah T.Burberry Body Tender Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.8 oz uploaded by Zarah D.Burberry Body Tender Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.8 oz uploaded by Viktoriia P.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Body Tender Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
This is one of my favorite "Go to:" fragrances. The scent is very classy to me. It makes me feel like I smell like a woman, instead of a teenager.
Shanna K.
This is a great fragrance, I got this as a free sample and go back to purchase it soon. When I would wear it, I received multiple complements.
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Favorite perfume!! Already on my third bottle, really enjoy this scent! Can be found and tjmaxx and marshalls sometimes! Not expensive!
Opinion M.
Love the scent. Smells fresh, a little bold and lasts quite long. This is a scent that makes you smell "fresh out of the shower".
Poline P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is a light floral fragrance. It is beautiful! Not too heavy and won’t give you a headache. Really love this fragrance!!!!
Monica M.
Millcreek, Utah
Girl, this is so sweet ♡♡ the scent last long & don't have to spray on too much. I always get compliments when i wear this out.
Tosha R.
Burkesville, KY
I bought this as a gift for my friend as a birthday gift,she's 100% brand-true to burberry&after smelling this I am too!
Michelle G.
Vallejo
Ugh love this one. Smell stays on forever and it actually last a long time. Perfect size to carry around in my purse
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Love this one of my favorites scents. recommend it to all my friends and someone whos looking for a new scent.
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a really nice perfume but I like the perfume better it last longer and it just smells better on me.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where can I find?
abigail h.
Brantford
I really want to smell this... it looks like it smells good!!!!