Burberry Body Tender Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.8 oz uploaded by Liron D.Burberry Body Tender Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.8 oz uploaded by Zarah D.Burberry Body Tender Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.8 oz uploaded by Viktoriia P.

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Body Tender Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• I really want to smell this... it looks like it smells good!!!!1 Answers
  • Where can I find?5 Answers
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Burberry is one of my favorite scents because it is long lasting. It doesn’t irritate my skin and only a few sprays will keep you smelling amazing all day long. I love this warm scent and I personally own several Burberry because I love it so much.
Amanda M.
MY FAVORITE ROLLER BALL OF ALL TIME! I always had this in the full size bottle but I keep this in my purchase and gym bag for on the go needs. The fragrance is beautiful and feminine-- I purchased mine at Sephora.
Aziza N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The Burberry body is hands down one of my favorite perfumes. Very classic and the scent lasts forever! I usually just spray once and I'm fine throughout the day. Also, the bottle is really pretty and classy
Viktoriia P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite perfume so far. I love this note of basil in this perfume. I was looking for the perfect person for myself for many years and finally I founded. The smell staying the whole day but do you never get tired of it.
Bebe K.
I always melt when I see their perfumes . The name anywhere I see it I just light up. Their perfumes are so amazing. Prices are okay haha. Packaging is so cute. Great gift to give to someone. They would definitely be happy with this.
Irish R.
My favorite I love burberry perfume / cologne , not over powering scent , classy scent , I love the way they're made that I tend to be careful putting in a separate pouch so it won't get scratched , I love Burberry !
Allison H.
Central City, KY
This is my go to, every day fragrance. I love the bright tones. To me it almost smells like celery or grass at first. Then as it dissipates, the floral notes come out. I also love the perfume bottle itself, it's elegant and still fits beautifully in my purse without risk of damage.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
My absolute favorite perfume I absolutely love the scent purchased at carsons for around $85.00 well worth a small amount seriously lasts along while I definitely recommend perfect gift
Gretchen B.
Metairie, LA
This is one of my FAVORITE perfumes!!!! I get so many compliments when I wear it! It is a light floral scent that lasts for SEVERAL hours in a fresh & beautiful way!
Melina G.
OMG I GOT THIS LAST YEAR AND IT WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER I LOVEEEEEE THIS AND I HAVE GOTTEN MORE OF THIS SINCE THEN MUST HAVE LADIES REALLY AMAZING
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where can I find?
abigail h.
Brantford
I really want to smell this... it looks like it smells good!!!!