BY BURBERRY

A youthful, sparkling twist on the iconic Burberry Body fragrance. The scent opens with a fresh surge of lemon, crisp apple and green absinthe. A delicate blend of dewy English roses, white jasmine and sandalwood gives a radiant, optimistic heart. Sensual notes of cashmeran, amber and musk warm the base.

Marty R.
Love this fragrance so much. It’s a high quality product that lasts and smells amazing all day. It always gives me a boost when I put it on. Spray bottle is awesome and it’s super convenient. Highly recommended.
Shanna J.
I love this! It's a subtle yet commanding scent that is typical of Burberry. Its a bit floral with a little musk to it. I get lots of compliments with this scent. Burberry Body is not that pricey compared to other Burberry scents plus you can purchase the EDT size to try it out first before purchase a larger bottle. They also have the sample size which is what I started out with to see if I would like it. It came In a tiny spray bottle encased in a little cardboard booklet.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Burberry is one of my favorite scents because it is long lasting. It doesn’t irritate my skin and only a few sprays will keep you smelling amazing all day long. I love this warm scent and I personally own several Burberry because I love it so much.
Ashley N.
Grain Valley , MO
I love this scent! Bought it on a whim as I had never really noticed it before. I was happy I did! Very light, not to sweet just the perfect combo for me! If you haven't already I would try it if you like lighter scents.
Amanda M.
MY FAVORITE ROLLER BALL OF ALL TIME! I always had this in the full size bottle but I keep this in my purchase and gym bag for on the go needs. The fragrance is beautiful and feminine-- I purchased mine at Sephora.
Aziza N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The Burberry body is hands down one of my favorite perfumes. Very classic and the scent lasts forever! I usually just spray once and I'm fine throughout the day. Also, the bottle is really pretty and classy
Andie G.
I love this perfume I use it on when I go shopping or when I go to work because he has a nice into it so that everyone asked me where do I get it or what do I have one I tend to not want to tell them because they would never believe me but I love this fragrant another thing is that I regret not buying a bigger bottle due to the fact that I use a lot of fragrance a lot and when I mean a lot I mean a lot so I learn my lesson now I'm going to get a bigger bottle
Viktoriia P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite perfume so far. I love this note of basil in this perfume. I was looking for the perfect person for myself for many years and finally I founded. The smell staying the whole day but do you never get tired of it.
Karina S.
Duarte, CA
At the moment this is me and my sister's favorite perfume out of all the Burberry. I enjoy all of them but Body tender leaves a super fine smell makes me smell so classy and it stays on all day. The body lotion is also amazing leaves my skin moisturized all day and it gives a refreshing touch to the scent.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Eau De Toilette is a scent I love to carry with me to have a good nights sleep! I don't know anyone that doesn't love to smell beautiful during sleep. This scent is soft and zen-like~ Like a chill night relaxing hearing music, or reading a book, almost. It's a favorite indeed!
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where can I find?
Jacqueline B.
Can you recommend the product to me?
abigail h.
Brantford
I really want to smell this... it looks like it smells good!!!!

back