Burberry Body Tender 1 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Elizabet S.

BY BURBERRY

Wrapped around a woman, the iconic Burberry trench coat evokes sensuality, femininity, and luxury. This fragrance is a lighter, more youthful interpretation of the original Burberry Body, where an eclectic composition of fruity-chypre notes envelop the body, creating a suggestion of effortless seduction. Notes: Lemon, Rose, Musk. Style: Fresh. Light. Effortless. see more...

Andie G.
I love this perfume I use it on when I go shopping or when I go to work because he has a nice into it so that everyone asked me where do I get it or what do I have one I tend to not want to tell them because they would never believe me but I love this fragrant another thing is that I regret not buying a bigger bottle due to the fact that I use a lot of fragrance a lot and when I mean a lot I mean a lot so I learn my lesson now I'm going to get a bigger bottle
marlene M.
This smells good. Love this product and always will. I would buys this for any of my love ones to any body that likes smelling good. I brought this product at Marshalls.
Crista H.
I love this perfume. I got one bottle for my last birthday from my lovely nephews. It is sweet but not too much, you will feel sexy. Makes you feels like a million dollar baby.
Tristina H.
Grants Pass, OR
this perfume is amazing. I got a sample of this perfume and i loved it. I had to have this perfume so I purchased it and I'm so happy with it. I could wear this everyday a sweet scent that is not too strong. very fresh smell.
Marissa M.
Villas, NJ
Omg this perfume is amazing. I got a sample of this perfume from ulta and i fell in love. I had to have this perfume and I purchased it and I'm so happy with it. I could wear this everyday a sweet scent that is not too strong. very fresh smell. In loveeee
Liliana A.
Kearny, NJ
Has a strong smell! I like powdery smells so this isn't my favorite but I do like to use it on long days so I don't have to reapply my perfume
Jenny B.
San Diego, CA
I love this. i got it as a gift and haven't gone to another perfume since! i have gone a few bottles already. the smell is fresh and light.
Victoria W.
I LOVE BURBERRY PERFUMES! This one smells delectable. I have been using the My Burberry perfume lately, but I love this one just as much.
Jeshua S.
Brownsville , TX
I have this perfume I got it as a gift and it smells amazing, I only use it for special occasions.
Diana M.
Toronto
I'm totally obsessed with Burberry's body touch it's fresh, soft, sweet and last for a really long time. I previously bought the original Burberry body but i prefer this one, it's much softer.
Jacqueline B.
Can you recommend the product to me?