MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBurberry
Body Intense Eau de Parfum Spray, 28 oz

Burberry Body Intense Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.8 oz

Burberry Body Intense Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burberry Body Intense Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.8 oz!
Ponchatoula, LA
Was so excited to finally get this that went away quickly! The. Scent is bland and doesn't last for nothing. Alcohol water I say
Hurst, TX
Burberry is always the way to go. never disappointed by any if their scents.
Burberry is always the way to go. never disappointed by any if their scents.
What can you say! You can never go wrong with Burberry. Amazing scent. Love it.
What can you say! You can never go wrong with Burberry. Amazing scent. Love it.
Kentwood, MI
One of my favorite scents!!! This scent seriously lasts so long. A little goes a long way. I also love the bottle. I was able to find a bottle of it at TJ Maxx for 28$. score!!
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
My go to perfume!!! I can wear this perfume every single day at any time, it’s the perfect perfume for every season!!
chicago
Purchased at: Sephora
Este es uno de mis perfumes preferidos .tiene un olor a frutas y flores pero suave que cuando te acercas a alguien siempre pregunta que perfume usas porque hule delicioso sin llegar a molestar tu olfato.
Rexburg, ID
This is my go to smell! It one that is will not get tired of. It has a very effortless smell that lasts
Sugar Hill
Lasts very long. The perfume has a gentle, elegant smell which stays with you all day long. Bought it again and again. The covering and the packing is nice and simple. Could not think of ways it could improve. Burberry Body Parfum absolutely goes it my taste. However, individual preferences might differ.
As others say,it's very office safe. I find the woods in this amazing. The wormwood is probably what makes this long lasting. I know from tasting wormwood liquor that the taste lingers in my mouth and esophagus for many hours after a few dainty sips. The cashmere wood mixed with musk and vanilla make this a creamy type of powdery scent. I am certainly not one for center stage powder scents but this is an exception
Love this !! Its my go to scent and has been FOREVER ..♥.Burberry Body Intense Eau de Parfum Spray, 2 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Looking for your answer?