Burberry Body Intense Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Erika B.
2 colors available

BY BURBERRY

Burberry Body Intense Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice smelling high end perfume. It is long lasting and it is a nice splurge from your regular purchase. It is easy to find.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Dallas, TX
I got this as a promotional sample before they released the fragrance, and haven't stopped wearing it since. I got a bottle as soon as it was on the shelves. This is a stronger version of the fragrance and I think it lasts longer throughout the day. If you are looking for a good everyday scent, this one is for you. A bottle usually lasts me a whole year.
Jesenia B.
Jesenia B.
Manville, NJ
A great winter scent, I love how long lasting this is! It's a wonderful floral fragrance. Also available in a spray oil and that's also very good.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Burberry doesn't make a lot of the scents I like. Nothing against them it's just not my favorite
hayden a.
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been one of my favorite scents for about three years now. It is an amazing winter/special occasion perfume, two sprays and you are set for the day! Not to mention the packaging is insanely gorgeous. Burberry can do no wrong when it comes to the things they make.
Sheryl R.
Sheryl R.
Plano, TX
I usually avoid salespeople trying to spray me when I'm walking through Macys but somehow a friend convinced me to stop and it was love at first spray. great smell...I cant tell you all the scents but if you're looking for something light that can be worn every day this one is for you but please be advised Burberry is not cheap.
felicia o.
felicia o.
Mesa, AZ
I love every Burberry body released from the original to intense to tender to the body milk. MY favorite is the original though.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Visalia, CA
I love the scent of this fragrance. I received it as a birthday gift after I hinted about liking it. I was so thrown off by it being Burberry, but I fell in love at first sniff. A little does go a long way, the scent last through out the day. I think a little too much comes out with with spray, I usually slowly press it down and stop when a little spritz comes out. In the end, yes it's expensive but I feel that It will last me a long time. I don't see this being something for my everyday, not that it doesn't smell amazing. I just would like to save it for "special occasions ". I do feel that it would be so easy to overkill it with spraying too much, like a person I know once said. I would rather my love interest can smell me from up close and personal and enjoy it, than smell me a mile away.
goldy d.
goldy d.
gatshead tyne and wear 58 raby street
its nice fragrance its light sweet small good for person how has some allergy to some of perfume good care on in bag