BY BURBERRY

Timeless Aroma Recommended age: Mature 2 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Flowery 4 Recommended use: Casual 5 Scent life: 6-10 hours Burberry Body perfume by Burberry is a feminine fragrance that is known for its blend of fragrant flowers and fresh fruit. Introduced in 2011, this casual scent combines top notes of juicy peaches and freesia with base notes of sandalwood, musk, amber, and warm vanilla. Spray it on early in the morning before you head out, and this timeless aroma will last all day and into the night without overwhelming those you meet. see more...

Tiane F.
I received this fragrance as a gift a couple of years ago. First things first..Can we get a round of applause for the absolutely FAB packaging! I LOVE the bottle, so unique, sleek, and classy! When you first apply this fragrance it is a bit overwhelming, but just wait 5 minutes and it turns into this seductive and sophisticated scent. So unique, I can identify it whenever I smell it on other people. Its not an over popular scent like, D&G Light Blue or Flower Bomb..So you wont join the masses as they spray their Fancy Love and Cool Water ..Be unique, It's just perfection!
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
Extraordinary and SUPER SEXY!!! I found love yet again. I love Body by Burberry. Burberry the brand is such an exclusive, timeless and classy brand, Body perfume doesn't disappoint. It is a very sensual perfume, its loud but in a fantastic way. It lasts all day and its warm and inviting. I only wear Body on romantic and special occasions. I want every drop of this perfume to remind me only of great moments.
Mandi H.
Anything Burberry in my opinion is worth the investment, especially the perfumes! Smells amazing!! This perfume is one of my many favorites!! It smells so good on my skin and mixing well with my body oils through the day. It will last all day for me which is a plus. I get compliments when I do wear this which keeps me wanting to wear it more.
Angelique M.
Charlotte, NC
Burberry is considered a high end fragrance and for such reason the price is a bit high. Nonetheless i think its so worth it. Its hard for fragrances to stick on me ( idk why) but this one lasts all day and i get so many compliments. Its a mellow scent with a hint of classy. Very sexy fragrance!
Katie T.
I really like how Burberry's perfumes are not over powering. They are all very light but they stay all day. I bought this from my local Sephora. It's not as expensive as other brands, and it lasts for a long time.
Valeria L.
naples, FL
This is my all time favorite scent! it it's great for the fall and throughout the winter. The fragrance last all day!! and the people ask me all the time what im wearing!! i really recommended this!!!!
Sarah C.
Columbus, OH
This is my all time favorite perfume. I get so many compliments from it! It lasts all day and is sexy and professional. The spray bottle has a great design and it lasts a while. I will definitely be buying more Burberry perfume. It is truly a classic scent.
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
I love perfume and this has by far been my favorite to spray on it had a decent smell some people have a particular taste but I love how the Burberry scent it's too strong but it's pretty light and sweet kind of a masculine attractive smell
Jennifer S.
Hoover, AL
This is my all time favorite scent! It it's great for the fall and throughout the winter. The fragrance last all day and people will always ask what you are wearing!
TaSheka S.
This product gives me life...i you want to feel sexy...sophiciated and everything else..get you a bottle...ohhhh and the men go crazy... Thx Burberry
TaSheka S.
Do you ever wonder what heaven would smell like... it body by Burberry baby....
Kamila T.
Zamość
Hello! What kind of smell is it? Fresh? Sweet? Heavy?